•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Love Lakes to Murquab - Dubai - 09 Oct 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Drive Brief
Join me as we meander our way through the pristine white sands of Love Lakes and find our way to Murquab. There will be some decent sized dunes where we can practice side sloping , but this drive is primarily about getting you comfortable crossing dunes and navigating your car in the sand whilst taking in some amazing scenery and capturing magnificent sunsets. 

sunset.JPG.9a3b65b924d4cacb4b6e4f5673b31463.JPG

Drive details

Level:  Newbie and Above

When: 9 Oct 2021, Saturday.

Meeting time: 1500hrs (03:00pm) SHARP

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/octtUF6vPJikh6reA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 1900hrs (07:00pm)

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE.  

Please RSVP to the event below:

• Like (+1) 3

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Love Lakes to Murquab - Dubai - 09 Oct 2021

Dear @Foxtrot Oscar kindly put me in Waiting List as this will be my 2nd drive for weekend, would love to explore areas near Love Lake. Happy to assist as sweeper at the back if needed since I’ll have the heavy Y62 for this drive 😊

• Like (+1) 3

@Foxtrot Oscar is this my photograph? I took so many sunsets I'm confused which is mine. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Reggie Landicho said:

Hello @Foxtrot Oscar, hope you can add the max number of riders here, id like to join the group if possible. Thanks

Hi @Reggie Landicho if this is your first drive with Carnity, you will first need to join our Absolute Newbie drive coming Friday morning. This ensures you will have the proper introduction to our club. Once you have completed that drive you are free to sign up for Newbie level Drives.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

9 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Foxtrot Oscar is this my photograph? I took so many sunsets I'm confused which is mine. 

It is indeed , I believe you took it on @Kailas ‘ drive 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use