•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 08 Oct 2021

Kailas

1 minute ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

.....and hoping for a lot of criss crossing.....

Keep your fingers crossed. @Kailas drives are daring and adventurous. I have driven with him before. You wouldn't want to be the SL for @Kailas

14 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Ruan van den Heever the fun is at the back. I love driving at the back. By the way I will be keeping an eye on you as you are the one ahead of me.

Don't be sad. You will be happy you are ahead of me. If we get time you will see lots of shots of your car in the gallery after the drive. 

What an amazing drive @Kailas , I can’t ask for more, it was a  fiesta of ridge riding, criss crossing, bowling and long hill climbs. I heard someone saying at the back that you mistook the convoy for intermediate, definitely it wasn’t fewbie plus. All drivers performed well.

Edited by Naveen Raj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

15 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Keep your fingers crossed. @Kailas drives are daring and adventurous. I have driven with him before. You wouldn't want to be the SL for @Kailas

Don't be sad. You will be happy you are ahead of me. If we get time you will see lots of shots of your car in the gallery after the drive. 

IMG_0886.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Kailas many thanks for the drive yesterday. The area is amazing and you know how to make the best of it for the convoy ! Congratulations again for your Marshal nomination, and all the best for the coming months !

Thanks @Paolo Pellegrini for the tug from my crest, and for the video ! I'm lucky enough to see my car going up and down through the dunes !

Thank you @Thomas Varghese  @Naveen Raj @Mus_hus78 @Paolo Pellegrini for the pics in the gallery, I've added a few for @Christian Andras @Hasan Wahlan . See you all soon !

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use