•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Oct 2021

Gaurav

Winter Welcome Drive  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which level drive you prefer? (Based on your car load)

• Fewbie

@Junaid Iqbal @Premjit Vappala @qaiser ijaz @Ahmed Abdelsalam

@Kishore S
As some of you will be joining us for the very first time, please make sure your vehicle has both front and rear towpoints. Please also bring a pressure gauge / deflator and a compressor so you can handle the deflation and inflation of your tyres. 

As our briefing will not be as long as the typical Absolute Newbie briefing, it will be very important to watch below Newbie briefing video in order to prepare you for your first drive with us:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

The drive itself will be short and easy, and will give you a gentle introduction to dune driving, and to ensure we reach our final destination in time. 
See you guys tomorrow ! Please be on time, and a bit earlier is even better.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

3 minutes ago, Jerry Han said:

This is my 1st drive carrying another 3 adult passengers and stuff. I usually deflated to 15psi on AT tyres. I assume i have to deflate at a higher psi with extra load? Appreciate any advice.

Not needed. Keep it at 15 psi as you are driving AT tyres. Should be fine

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Ahmed Abdelsalam said:

Hello Frederic,

I didn't bring the tools above yet , and I will be busy tomorrow morning so its better not to come tomorrow till i'm ready with the gear . Sorry for that but I will be out tomorrow.

Thank you

Ahmed 

If you have a deflator (or car key) and pressure gauge, that should be fine for this drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Ahmed Abdelsalam said:

Hello Frederic,

I didn't bring the tools above yet , and I will be busy tomorrow morning so its better not to come tomorrow till i'm ready with the gear . Sorry for that but I will be out tomorrow.

Thank you

Ahmed 

@Ahmed Abdelsalam since we’re in the same convoy, I have spare deflator & gauge, we can exit the same time so you can use my compressor too. Look for a White Patrol if you change your mind 😊

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use