•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Oct 2021

Gaurav

Winter Welcome Drive  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which level drive you prefer? (Based on your car load)

• Fewbie

Calling all Foodies, Storytellers, Dancers & Musicians with family and kids to enjoy

"Winter Welcome Drive"

• Bring your best BBQ / Tikka / Kebab / Mandi / Biryani recipe.
  • Get your dance playlist ready to groove.
  • Tighten up your guitar chords.
  • Fully charge your camera.
  • And mark your calendar.

To join us for an easy relaxed newbie and fewbie level (multiple convoys) 1 hour off-road drive, followed by kids playtime on the sand, where we can set up our food and drink station to sit together (with COVID Compliance) to enjoy the arrival of the best season in Dubai.

Feel free to bring your friends, families and kids with their age-specific toys or games to enjoy brilliant outdoor activities.

We plan to enjoy the evening sunset (golden hour) with our friends and family to play with kids and then settle down with our favorite food and drinks to enjoy endless off-road stories, dance, music and games.

Please bring your own

• Food / Grill / Cooking and serving arrangements
  • Drinks and Ice (of course).
  • Chairs / Mats

winter welcome.jpg

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  All level welcome

When:  15 Oct 2021, Friday

Meeting time: 3:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: Please read VERY CAREFULLY HERE

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 PM

Please RSVP on below Calendar 

• Like (+1) 7
  • WOW (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• Gaurav changed the title to WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Oct 2021

Thank you for such a great turnout for this much-awaited welcome drive.

I have added a poll above to know which level of the drive (newbie or fewbie) you prefer before based on the number of passengers, food, drinks, and gear you will be carrying.

Based on this poll, we will split the convoy in advance to save time and manage it more efficiently.

@Usman Basit @Joseph Sebastian @Antoz @Shehzada Umer Naseer @Muhammed Saeed @kolin @Super Safari Girl @Zed @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @Savio Fernandes @Stav @Danish Mohammad @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Ahmed Wagdy @Tom V @WaYan @Enrico Biscaro @Paul Zeitoun @Noel Garcia @Rsjiv Samuel @Joji varghese @topgear @Arman @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Sunil Mathew @Niki @Christopher Assal

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Gaurav, will the start and end point be the same? I have friends who are interested to go. But they will need to park their saloon car and hop onto my 4x4. I am wondering if there is a place for them to park their car near the start point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jerry Han said:

Hi @Gaurav, will the start and end point be the same? I have friends who are interested to go. But they will need to park their saloon car and hop onto my 4x4. I am wondering if there is a place for them to park their car near the start point.

We will have multiple convoy starting from different points. I will add you to the convoy whose starting and end points are same so that your friend can leave their car at starting point.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niki said:

@Gaurav pls can you change my preference to a ‘fewbie’ drive.   I will now be coming alone.  Thanks 

Sorry bro, I cant edit the poll, but will rem to put you in FB convoy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use