•  

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Oct 2021

Gaurav

Winter Welcome Drive  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which level drive you prefer? (Based on your car load)

• Fewbie

Sad to also have to drop out!  I was just reminded it’s my wedding anniversary 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ I am a little embarrassed that I had to be reminded!  Have a great trip all and cannot wait for the mid winter bbq 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

14 minutes ago, Niki said:

Sad to also have to drop out!  I was just reminded it’s my wedding anniversary 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ I am a little embarrassed that I had to be reminded!  Have a great trip all and cannot wait for the mid winter bbq 

5C2AF435-41B0-49BD-AE9C-1A406A9BDBF3.jpeg.89ebe1ab4b148e8ad6910a1856495d4d.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 8

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi. 

I am excited to join with my wife. 

But just to reconfirm as it would be my first with carnity. The BBQ is it must to do. And if we come along with some snacks. Also BBQ everyone will be doing on there own or it will be a group BBQ. 

Thanks. 

Ijaz. 

6 hours ago, qaiser ijaz said:

Hi. 

I am excited to join with my wife. 

But just to reconfirm as it would be my first with carnity. The BBQ is it must to do. And if we come along with some snacks. Also BBQ everyone will be doing on there own or it will be a group BBQ. 

Thanks. 

Ijaz. 

You are most welcome to join with or without BBQ. Doing BBQ is not must for anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav,  just to find out more details for my post event planning. Does the event allow individual driver to leave earlier if needed or is intended for all to leave together as a convoy?

Is the timeline something like this? 4pm start drive. 5pm reach event area. 8pm drive out.

44 minutes ago, Jerry Han said:

Hi @Gaurav,  just to find out more details for my post event planning. Does the event allow individual driver to leave earlier if needed or is intended for all to leave together as a convoy?

Is the timeline something like this? 4pm start drive. 5pm reach event area. 8pm drive out.

Yes, Jerry, something like this but will post a detailed plan tomorrow with a lot of other details.

We plan to have an exit every hour from 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM and 9 PM so that if anyone needs to leave early, then trip lead will take them out through the path of least dunes (2kms) till it connects to flat track, where everyone can switch on google maps and head out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav really looking forward to this.

Since I will have my family with me I will be in my grey discovery and not the TJ...also both my kids are queasy riders and tend to get nauseous over extended up/downs (so am I but i am ok as long as I am driving 🤣). So in case there are different levels of newbie convoys please put me in the most gentle one! Thanks...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use