Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

WINTER WELCOME DRIVE - All Level - Qudra - Dubai - 15 Oct 2021

Winter Welcome Drive  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which level drive you prefer? (Based on your car load)

• Fewbie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you everyone for making this winter welcome drive so successful and beautifully graced with your friends and family.  As our families support our passion every week, so we also need to trea

It was heartwarming to see so many people together, from different walks of life, all enjoying the serene desert and getting to know one another.   More than any dunebashing session or sideslop

Here is the final convoy split for Winter Welcome Drive. Please be on time or slightly ahead to help start on time, as this will be a very quick short drive. @Usman Basit @Joseph Sebastian @

Posted Images

It was a great outing and also a great introduction to off-roading for my family.

Since then, I have been getting 'requests' on when is the next one.

What is the recommended minimum age for kids to be a passenger, of course, secured in a proper car seat? @Gaurav  @Srikumar @Frederic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks Hui, many have asked us the same and we might repeat one soon.

Min 3 year age is recommended to be strapped in baby sit for long hours during regular off-road drives.

This WWD being an hour drive so its fine for any age group as far as they are securely fastened in their age-specific baby seats.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks very much @Gaurav, @Frederic our group lead and @Carnity for the wonderful introduction to winter 2021! The family was with me for a change and they very much enjoyed the location, company and bbq and am conveying their thanks as well.

• Like (+1) 2

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use