3. @Adnan Halepota

4. @Salim Akhtar

5. @Hitham mohamed

6.  @Manoj Soman

7. @GauravSoni- CF

8. @Prakash Anoop

9. @Thomas Varghese

10. @Nabeel Abdul Rahman

We will be on channel 1. See you all tomorrow morning at 6 AM.

Cheers!

Thanks @Kailas. I appreciate for not putting me in sweep position being an experienced driver. I can now concentrate on snapping some pictures as I am relieved of that duty. Dusted and charged my camera to take some good landscape pictures if the terrain allows. 

Dear all, 

Once again thank you for joining the Friday morning drive. 

Thank you @GauravSoni for the excellent support.

We had a convoy with several new newbie members. We started of the drive at a beginner level, finding the the least resistant path.  As the convoy was doing extremely well, over time we were able to step up the pace and climb some tall dunes. We were able to locate some nice small dunes that gave us chance to practice straight dune crossing. 

@Prakash Anoopyou were an amazing second lead. I was very comfortable with the distance you maintained with my car.

@Adnan Halepotadrove his Prado very well. Good control of pace while self recovering. Needs some more practice for crossing the dune straight.

@Salim Akhtar , beautiful self recoveries. Had a bit of overheating issues while self recovering, but soon you will be able to master giving the right throttle without overheating the engine.

@Hitham mohamedI don't recollect you having much issues. Well done

@Manoj Soman brought his rubicon. For the first 20 minutes, was driving on 2 Wheel driving and was facing many refusals. Later on was able to engage 4high, and from then drove really well.

@Nabeel Abdul Rahman was driving so well that I do not recollect hearing him in the radio at all. He was driving behind experienced @Thomas Varghese . Generally in the back we find more refusals, but both of them drove so well👍

Drive stats:

image.png.f8b464786e655f447762774ded564199.png

• Thanks (+1) 1

I can vouch @Nabeel Abdul Rahmandrives very well as good as an experienced driver even though it was his 7th drive only. He didn't find any difficulty driving through the churned up sands from the drivers in front of us. In fact he did not have any refusals or stucks to the best of my recollection. Well done. 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use