•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 15 Oct 2021

Kailas

Thanks @Kailas for the beautiful drive! And thanks for the opportunity to support. 

The magnificent dunes of Sweihan never cease to amaze me! It’s always sheer pleasure to drive on this terrain.. 

Well planned and well executed by the convoy… 

@Prakash Anoop tremendous improvement in your driving! It’s amazing to see you coming along to land “far far away” and honing your skills.. extremely well driven @Adnan Halepota @Salim Akhtar @Hitham mohamed  @Manoj Soman
You guys took on the challenges and responded well with good driving!  For me newbie drives is all about understanding how your ride responds to your command and learning to control the throttle and steering!  You will get to learn the skills as you spend more time on the dunes… it was pleasure to watch you self recover @Salim Akhtar.. well done! Overheating is an issue for pajero especially on stressful self recovery… getting an additional fan for the transmission cooler may help in those times… I too have to struggle keeping it cool! 

thanks @Nabeel Abdul Rahmanfor the sweep. I am sure you had fun at the back! Thanks @Thomas Varghesefor the valuable suggestions and assistance in recoveries! 

until next time!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

14 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Thanks @Kailas for the beautiful drive! And thanks for the opportunity to support. 

The magnificent dunes of Sweihan never cease to amaze me! It’s always sheer pleasure to drive on this terrain.. 

@Prakash Anoop tremendous improvement in your driving! It’s amazing to see you coming along to land “far far away” and honing your skills.. extremely well driven @Adnan Halepota @Salim Akhtar @Hitham mohamed  @Manoj Soman
You guys took on the challenges and responded well with good driving!  For me newbie drives is all about understanding how your ride responds to your command and learning to control the throttle and steering!  You will get to learn the skills as you spend more time on the dunes… it was pleasure to watch you self recover @Salim Akhtar.. well done! Overheating is an issue for pajero especially on stressful self recovery… getting an additional fan for the transmission cooler may help in those times… I too have to struggle keeping it cool! 

thanks @Nabeel Abdul Rahmanfor the sweep. I am sure you had fun at the back! Thanks @Thomas Varghesefor the valuable suggestions and assistance in recoveries! 

until next time!!

Kindly excuse me if I made any suggestions for recovery. I won't be doing that unless called for as I'm not fit for that role. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

until next time!!

Thanks @Gaurav Sonifor suggestion on fan for my car. It was fun driving with you and Kailash.

see u in next drive

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use