•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 22 Oct 2021

Anish S

@Daniel Yang I will add you to the drive, please confirm your attendance.

The updated waitlist priority is as follows:

1. @topgear 1st Weekend Drive

2. @Amir Amiri 1st Weekend Drive

3. @Looper 2nd Weekend Drive

4.  @Chris Wing 2nd Weekend Drive

5.  @Zixuan Huang - Charlie 2nd Weekend Drive

• Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Anish S said:

@Daniel Yang I will add you to the drive, please confirm your attendance.

The updated waitlist priority is as follows:

1. @topgear 1st Weekend Drive

2. @Amir Amiri 1st Weekend Drive

3. @Looper 2nd Weekend Drive

4.  @Chris Wing 2nd Weekend Drive

5.  @Zixuan Huang - Charlie 2nd Weekend Drive

I am in

• Like (+1) 1

@Gregory @Davie Chase @Mohammed Mansoor @Daniel Yang @Pierre de Maigret @Danish Mohammad @Bernard Kalaani @topgear @Amir Amiri @Pacific @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

Dear All,

I hope you are well. Please find the convoy list for drive below and we will be using Channel Number 1 (446006).  Looking forward to see you all, have a great weekend.

convoy.jpg.82cbc3dba21c98c9939cd4c0d1489116.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Gregory @Davie Chase @Mohammed Mansoor @Daniel Yang @Pierre de Maigret @Danish Mohammad @Bernard Kalaani @topgear  @Pacific @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for joining this afternoon. It was such a smooth drive with very few refusals which says a lot about the skill of the whole convoy. We spent most of the time in the Lisaili area where we got to enjoy both the technical and the long range dunes. Since all of you were driving well, i decided to increased the pace and did more criss crossing. Unfortunately, we could not practice much ridge riding because most of the ridge was very rough for some reason.

Then we moved towards Al Hathmah area prior crossing area with vegetation. This area had also lot of offer there was not much off-roaders around except one or two convoy. During the last hour of the drive, @Daniel Yang was not feeling too well, even after taking breaks he was not feeling much better. Health and Safety is paramount and i decided to cut the drive short at the end so that Daniel can be exited. He made it safely home and i wish him speedy recovery. I would like to thank all of you for your understanding, collaboration and team spirit.

Many thanks to @Gregory for being a fabulous second lead, @Danish Mohammad for managing recovery and @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ for you support and keeping an eye on the whole convoy all the time.

Till we meet again, take care and have fun.

Screenshot_20211022-212053_2.png.bf10ab58f3cc4592755b821d65a3acac.pngScreenshot_20211022-212102_2.png.91a96030a17f0d00524a7a42e850a8c7.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Anish S Thanks for the amazing drive today.  It was a very smooth and fast paced driving. The lines were amazing, we had good technical dunes, slide slopes some ridge riding and little bit of criss crossing. @Gregory Thanks for your amazing second lead and ofcoz for the radio  😊.

Thanks to the support team and lastly, the whole convey were heros today.

Hope to see you all in the next drive....

20211022_173336.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use