•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 21 Oct 2021

Wrangeld

@Thomas Varghese can you confirm that you have a confirmed place on a drive this weekend (first drive)? I cannot keep pace with where people are or not listed. Do I understand that if we open for 2nd drives, you would like to join this as a 2nd drive? 

• Thanks (+1) 1

i have a confirmed drive with @Ale Vallecchi on Saturday morning. Other than that its only W/L

3 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Thomas Varghese can you confirm that you have a confirmed place on a drive this weekend (first drive)? I cannot keep pace with where people are or not listed. Do I understand that if we open for 2nd drives, you would like to join this as a 2nd drive? 

YES IF I'M CONFIRMED I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN. I HAVE W/L FOR @Srikumar drive too same day. 1 of it is fine with me 

10 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

i have a confirmed drive with @Ale Vallecchi on Saturday morning. Other than that its only W/L

YES IF I'M CONFIRMED I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN. I HAVE W/L FOR @Srikumar drive too same day. 1 of it is fine with me 

Hi @Thomas Varghese thanks for the clarification. I am pleased firstly to know you have a confirmed drive over the weekend. As you know, the priority is to make sure that everyone has at least one drive. Once the drives open up again for second drives, we can look again. 

I think you have seen that I have a single driver waitlisted for 1st drive, and as you have also quite rightly said, Srikumar currently has space on his drive. Experience tells me that the spaces on that will fill up (unfortunately) as the AD drivers tend to be a little more relaxed at 7pm on a Sunday and sign in later. But let's see where we are at the end of the week. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi @Thomas Varghese thanks for the clarification. I am pleased firstly to know you have a confirmed drive over the weekend. As you know, the priority is to make sure that everyone has at least one drive. Once the drives open up again for second drives, we can look again. 

I think you have seen that I have a single driver waitlisted for 1st drive, and as you have also quite rightly said, Srikumar currently has space on his drive. Experience tells me that the spaces on that will fill up (unfortunately) as the AD drivers tend to be a little more relaxed at 7pm on a Sunday and sign in later. But let's see where we are at the end of the week. 

@Wrangeld I didn't see anyone waitlisted. If you are talking about @Serafino he already signed up for @Srikumar's drive. Its another matter if he wants to come back and join. 

@Serafino, me having been with carnity for almost an year you are in a very difficult predicament. A fewbie drive with @Wrangeld is very tempting & exciting. Same is the case with @Srikumar' drives too. If I am in your situation I would raise my hands up to surrender not able to decide. If you wish to join @Wrangeld I believe he will accommodate you in consultation with @Alex Raptor. I would be glad to move to @Srikumar's drive if there is a spot opening up there. At my level it doesn't matter which level of drives I sign up for. One day you will also reach to that level. All the marshals of carnity are different but ultimately you learn to drive in the sand. That's what all this is about. Hoping to catch up with you soon in one of the future drives. 

• Like (+1) 1

I saw from the drives you have done, you have never gone with @Srikumar before. You have driven with Richard. The problem is the no of drives you have to do as a fewbie to get promoted to fewbie plus. Srikumar's is a newbie whereas Richard's drive is a fewbie. If I'm in your position I would choose the fewbie over newbie. 

I wish @Wrangeld will get the opportunity to teach you the famous blip blip, left right, forward reverse technique too. Its a very effective technique in self recovering from most stuck situations. He dedicated almost half an hour or more to teach me in a very horrendous situation and I'm really thankful to him for that. Its become standard operating procedure for me when stuck and have saved me so many times. The drawback is you will need a massager to get both your arms into workable condition.   

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use