•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 22 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Newbie and Above

When: 22 Oct 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 06:00 AM SHARP

Meeting Point:  24°48'27.7"N 55°15'50.2"E
https://goo.gl/maps/3mb55ZwQjP4LBiVu7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

End Point: 

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP On Below Calendar

On 10/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, Melenany said:

Hello islam can i join as support if possible 

Sure @Melenany .. will be pleasure to have you 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Sebastian said:

@Islam Solimanunfortunately have to drop out of this drive. Seems like I am having to work both tomorrow and Friday 😒. Enjoy the drive guys

Sorry to hear this @Joseph Sebastian and hope to see you soon on another drive

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Rouaj.. thanks for your interest in joining this drive. Did you complete an absolute newbie drive with Carnity already? Please note it is a mandatory prereq for joining a Newbie drive.

let me know please

13 minutes ago, Mirza Walid Baig said:

Hey guys I have this compressor is it sufficient to fill 35 inch tyres never used before

IMG_20211020_221803.jpg

Based on the specs on it’s label it should be.. however nothing beats a real test. You can come with it and if there is an issue we will help out.

1 minute ago, Islam Soliman said:

Based on the specs on it’s label it should be.. however nothing beats a real test. You can come with it and if there is an issue we will help out.

@Mirza Walid Baig i noticed now you signed up for this drive under manage! Manage is only for support team. Also the drivers data doesn’t show you have completed a Carnity absolute newbie drive yet which is a prerequisite for this drive. 

I am removing your RSVP from manage tab. If you have already completed an absolute newbie pls rsvp again under “going” and not manage.

Sure I am actually new to the portal might be by mistake I choose that👍

3 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Mirza Walid Baig i noticed now you signed up for this drive under manage! Manage is only for support team. Also the drivers data doesn’t show you have completed a Carnity absolute newbie drive yet which is a prerequisite for this drive. 

I am removing your RSVP from manage tab. If you have already completed an absolute newbie pls rsvp again under “going” and not manage.

I have completes the absolute newbie yet this would be first time with carnity

I have not* completed yet this would be first time with carnity 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use