•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 22 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

11 minutes ago, Mirza Walid Baig said:

Sure I am actually new to the portal might be by mistake I choose that👍

I have completes the absolute newbie yet this would be first time with carnity

I have not* completed yet this would be first time with carnity 

Thanks for the response @Mirza Walid Baig.. pls join an Carnity absolute newbie drive first. There is one with @Chaitanya D this Friday morning which you are welcome to join 👇

Thanks @Harshad Ashraf for your interest in this drive. Unfortunately you need to complete an Absolute Newbie drive with Carnity first before joining this one. There is one available tomorrow morning same time with @Chaitanya D link 👇. Pls feel free to join

On 10/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, Melenany said:

Hello islam can i join as support if possible 

Dear Islam, 
I can't join tomorrow ? After seeing your message, tried to join for chaitanya drive , but RSVP reached. Please confirm ,  Already ready to join with you.

• Sad (0) 1

Dear @Melenany @Sanjay Malik @nr51mes @Imtiyaz Ali @qaiser ijaz @Prakash Anoop .. it's time to wrap up our plan for tomorrow morning.

Pre-drive details below:

1- Temperature is getting better and hopefully we will enjoy nice early morning breeze. Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed. 

2- Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 6:20am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031)

4-Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

6- Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3mb55ZwQjP4LBiVu7

7- Convoy order

image.png.10aa4e7efede653ced63f39cc3779557.png

14 minutes ago, Harshad Ashraf said:

Dear Islam, 
I can't join tomorrow ? After seeing your message, tried to join for chaitanya drive , but RSVP reached. Please confirm ,  Already ready to join with you.

I am very sorry to hear this @Harshad Ashraf. Unfortunately completing an Absolute Newbie drive with @Carnityis a must prior to joining any Newbie drive. Looks like you will have to wait for the following weekend.

I know how this feels but this requirement is important for your own safety.

14 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @Melenany @Sanjay Malik @nr51mes @Imtiyaz Ali @qaiser ijaz @Prakash Anoop .. it's time to wrap up our plan for tomorrow morning.

Pre-drive details below:

1- Temperature is getting better and hopefully we will enjoy nice early morning breeze. Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed. 

2- Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 6:20am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031)

4-Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

6- Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3mb55ZwQjP4LBiVu7

7- Convoy order

image.png.10aa4e7efede653ced63f39cc3779557.png

Thanks everyone. 
This is no doubt the best ride I have taken from 8 I did so far. and somehow @Islam Solimangot me stuck ( 😁 ). It was alot of fun and learning. 

Thanks Mr. @Islam Solimanfor such an amazing Technical drive. And @Melenanythanks for being the sweep. 

We had alot of stucks but we came out as a team. ..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Yes agreed, thanks so much @Islam Soliman and @Melenany, and all the team! Without your support, help and guidance I’d never have made it. Without a doubt, an amazing learning experience! See you next time I hope. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use