•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 22 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

Well again I do appreciate how everyone came together and worked as a team throughout the day.. excellent spirit which goes into the core of Carnity. Everyone drove well given the challenging terrain I intentionally planned for this short convoy.

Specially in Newbie drives going into technical terrain is not an easy one but you all did great . Of course we all had refusals and stucks but as we all agreed that is part of the fun and learning. 

thanks @Prakash Anoop for the great SL today and you managed to self recover from a tricky pocket almost on your own.. well done

@qaiser ijaz yes finally I managed to get you stuck 😂 not only that but you had luck of the first and only pop out in the day.. very well done man.. you drove extremely well for the most of the drive and I guess you were getting tired towards the end hence the stucks and refusals and pop out in the last 50meters

@nr51mes Nathan, I loved your courage brining your brand new RAM along today and pushing the learning all the way without hesitation.. sorry for the scars on your front and back bumpers .. these are the courage marks .. hopefully next time you will strip these all out and add a bash plate and then am sure you will be enjoying without worrying what happens to the bumpers.. also pls check your manual to find out more about the sequence of engaging 2H/4H/4L which was another challenge for you today

@Sanjay Malik amazing driver overall.. you managed the churned tracks at the back and had no hesitation .. you managed to get your self deep in a nice pocket calling for the mighty power of @Melenany’s F150 with great team work from the team to shovel the sand 50cm up the side of the car.. excellent drive 

@Melenany our amazing soldier today at the back sweeping and helping everyone to keep moving through this challenging terrain .. thanks man

congratulations everyone for a successful completion of this tech drive which I am sure will continue to rememberer throughout your off-roading journey .. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Yes, it’s got some minor scars but I’ve definitely learned more about how much I can push it. A full exam this afternoon revealed no further damage. @Islam Soliman can you recommend a workshop for the modifications? 
I will research the transmission further but the internet suggests heat may be the issue. 

Important Information

Terms of use