•  

Felix Obst has been promoted to Fewbie level

Gaurav

Hi @Gaurav, @Humayun Ghias, @Alex Raptor, @Russ, @Zixuan Huang - Charlie, @JAISROCK, @Brette, @Anish S, @Hisham Masaad,

Thank you all! I had a great time during my first drives but what I really did not expect during before I’ve joined, is the special team spirit on every drive even if people meet for the first time. I really like the short socializing sequences during breaks and recoveries. Unfortunately I could not join the barbecue last week due to my sons birthday but I’m looking forward to all the upcoming community hours.

Special thx to @Vanessa8580 who was leading my absolute newbie drive I hope you feel better and you are back in the sand soon, you still owe me a side sloping session!!!

thank you all - c u!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Felix Obst you will get your promised side sloping session but you will have to have some patience .... I had back surgery last week so unfortunately I will be out for quite a while but I will be back stronger than before ☺️ cannot wait to be driving in the sand again, this is torture for me 😩

• Sad (0) 2

2 hours ago, Vanessa8580 said:

@Felix Obst you will get your promised side sloping session but you will have to have some patience .... I had back surgery last week so unfortunately I will be out for quite a while but I will be back stronger than before ☺️ cannot wait to be driving in the sand again, this is torture for me 😩

Get well soon @Vanessa8580, we are missing your drives ☺️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Hi Vanessa, this does not sound good! Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery! We are waiting for you!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use