•  

Leaders Lead - III - Learn to lead the desert drive - 23 Oct 2021

Gaurav

Congratulations @M.Seidam @Shaaz Sha @Hisham Masaad for successfully completing the second session of leaders lead with flying colors.

As you all have learned the art of leading while navigating your way with GPS, now it's your chance to get ready for the ultimate test of skills.

You will be learning the basics of leading the convoy in the desert in three different steps:

1. Advance sand reading, plan your lead, plan your exits.
  2. Use of navigational software for selecting the right course of path.
  3. How to systematically scale the lead for all the cars in the convoy.

In this third session of leaders lead you will be leading through technical dunes with the help of off-road navigation app or device. And also learn to scale up or down the drive level difficulties as per convoy response.

Prepare and mark these basic points and you will be required to reach any one or few of them:

1. Entry and Exit
    1. Lisali camel track
    2. Lisali Fort
    3. Lisali technical dunes
    4. Murquab technical dunes
    5. Faqa long range dunes
    6. Faqa technical dunes
  2. Mark few play area in and around Lisali, Murquab and Faqa area.
  3. Mark as many sabka, flat track or easy exits in case of emergency.
  4. Mark fencing or restricted area.

image.png

Level: Selective Advance only - M.Seidem, Shaaz Sha, Hisham Masaad

When: 23 Oct 2021, Saturday

Meeting time: 05:30 AM, (Sharp, without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/UGVDtqo5Khmwf3PN8 Lisali Camel track

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

Please RSVP on the below calendar: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Since I joined @Carnity last year in July  I learned a lot from every one . Honestly the leaders lead sessions lead by @Gaurav and supported by @Wrangeld and @Jeepie , sincere huge thank you to them , came to open a new door for us in off-roading . I needed to hear and see and to be involved in many and few things that are extremely essential to what we are coming for. 
From my side I will do the best what I can to maintain and  develop this club SAFELY .

thank you @Shaaz Shaand @Hisham Masaad for being together and I was honoured 🙏

I am looking forward to lead in the desert soon. 

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @M.Seidam for the brief. Leader Lead was really informative, covering all aspects of off-road, and really helped us to learn more of how to handle driving in desert and lead others. Huge effort by @Gaurav bhai, and patience never seen before, with always "take your time" is always there. Thank you very much @Gaurav. @Wrangeld@Jeepie was an amazing support and advisors as well, pointing out all comments on our driving, which again helped us a lot. Happy and proud to hear we have completed LL III in a short time, which means all has done a good job, crossing one of the most technical areas in desert. Pleasure to meet you @M.Seidamand @Shaaz Sha . Look forward to meet again in sand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

21 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Since I joined @Carnity last year in July  I learned a lot from every one . Honestly the leaders lead sessions lead by @Gaurav and supported by @Wrangeld and @Jeepie , sincere huge thank you to them , came to open a new door for us in off-roading . I needed to hear and see and to be involved in many and few things that are extremely essential to what we are coming for. 
From my side I will do the best what I can to maintain and  develop this club SAFELY .

thank you @Shaaz Shaand @Hisham Masaad for being together and I was honoured 🙏

I am looking forward to lead in the desert soon. 

Mohamed 

I am looking forward to supporting a drive led by you in the desert soon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use