•  

Desert Recovery Champion - Support Team - Solar Park - Dubai - 30 Oct 2021

Gaurav

That is a great one @Gaurav.. and what is better than giving the team a challenge to recover a 3 tons black beast from a one meter hole! Tempting ha😜

• Haha (+1) 9

Amazing curriculum @Gaurav! Long way to go for me🤣 As Filipino's saying "You've got to eat a ton of rice to reach this level" 😄 Probably, @Alex Raptor's car is the ultimate challenge here.✌️

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Alex Raptor said:

Im up for all of this, but I hope I don't have to suck snake venom out of @Niki 's ankle

I am practicing my yoga now so I can reach my ankles seeing as team work has its boundaries!!  I hope this will not be like fear factor where you bring live scorpions and snakes !!! I may come in full body armor … 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Niki said:

I hope this will not be like fear factor where you bring live scorpions and snakes !!! 

Too late now, you could've asked this before you got the support team tatoo....!

• Haha (+1) 6

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Mastering the proper recovery techniques in knowledge and practice is definitely a cornerstone in the world of off-roading . 
It’s important for the “back bone “ as @Fredericsaid.

I humbly ask each of you guys to go through if you have time to what we have collected so far in the thread of the greatest of recoveries as well before you hit this session. It’s not perfect but I hope will give you some background to what you will hear from @Gaurav

all the best  🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use