Gaurav

Ultimate 4X4 Testing in Sand  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote how you like to participate

• I want to test my 4X4 and skills to MAX
    • I'm happy to join with my winch

5 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good evening, will it be good place for using the sand sled @Gaurav🤣

We will have plenty of time as most cars that enter the bowl will need recovery.

15 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Good to see you bro in participant list, ill be coming with my cool box, hat and popcorn to sit and watch the most EPIC show in the world.

You can use my winch line (30 m) + 1 viking rope (9 m) + 1 strap (6 m) + 1 winch strap (9 m) = 54 m

Happy to be the first to jump in the Pajero bowl

• WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Happy to be the first to jump in the Pajero bowl

Ohhh, looks like somebody was waiting for this for far toooooo long.

It wont be like Moreeb climb, that simple reverse in 10 seconds will avail you a second chance.

Whoever will make out of its own, will name the bowl after that car name.

@Asif Hussain time to update google maps, then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav this feels challenging to the core , what are we weighting for … lizz gooooo , and @Hisham Masaad for the slide it’s ain’t a bad idea . In case I get sucked down at least you can pull me on the slide by winch join the others looking how to pull the X up hill 🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Ohhh, looks like somebody was waiting for this for far toooooo long.

It wont be like Moreeb climb, that simple reverse in 10 seconds will avail you a second chance.

Whoever will make out of its own, will name the bowl after that car name.

@Asif Hussain time to update google maps, then.

Its been 3 years as we went on 2 Dec 2018. If you recollect, I was second inline after you to make the attempt. Didn't get the chance then, will definitely try this time around.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, M.Seidam said:

what are we weighting for

For tiny bit little more cooler weather, so that we can have full day FUN - especially outdoor.

Will also call all fitness freak to help going up and down the long hill with ropes and winch line.

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

Its been 3 years as we went on 2 Dec 2018. If you recollect, I was second inline after you to make the attempt. Didn't get the chance then, will definitely try this time around.

All YOURS bro, with PLEASURE.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

For tiny bit little more cooler weather, so that we can have full day FUN - especially outdoor.

Will also call all fitness freak to help going up and down the long hill with ropes and winch line.

Fitness freak + adrenaline junkies …. This is the absolute opposite of me!!!!  

I am desperate to visit this area as you know @Gaurav…. If I haven’t developed a 6pack or courage by this date can I come to document the events on video!… though after one drive with @Srikumar- he called me boring and threatened to push me down ‘Pajero bowls’ … renaming it FJ bowl to force me to play! 

@Frederic you realize there is a bortle class 2 site near there (I thought I had found even a class 1) …. The purest and darkest skies!! … bonus Astro night is calling! 

Speed junkie @Alex Raptor this is made for you!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

OMG - how can I say no to such a set up!!!? I’ve been asking for a long time to do more in the sand, so of course I’m in! I still haven’t installed any winch on my FJ though…Is it decided for 26/11 for sure…?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Niki said:

Fitness freak + adrenaline junkies …. This is the absolute opposite of me!!!!  

I am desperate to visit this area as you know @Gaurav…. If I haven’t developed a 6pack or courage by this date can I come to document the events on video!… though after one drive with @Srikumar- he called me boring and threatened to push me down ‘Pajero bowls’ … renaming it FJ bowl to force me to play! 

@Frederic you realize there is a bortle class 2 site near there (I thought I had found even a class 1) …. The purest and darkest skies!! … bonus Astro night is calling! 

Speed junkie @Alex Raptor this is made for you!  

Would be happy to have a go and to provide an additional winch. Unfortunately the tentative date is a problem for me, if there is a rerun or a chance of postponement into mid December I can come and play. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use