•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 30 Oct 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

It was a wonderful drive today.  Not only the terrain. It became more interesting when @Foxtrot Oscar increased the challenges.  Thank you very much @Foxtrot Oscar for leading us. I like your style. You are definitely one of my favorite marshal. Will be happy to join your drives again in the future.

Unfortunately my car wasn't healthy today so we had to take a very easy route to the closest exist.  I managed to get home anyway. Didn't notice anything serious yet, despite of the alarm and the indicators.. However, I will bring the car to workshop to check further about the transmission.

Many thanks too for @Hisham Masaad and @Rawad for guarding us today.  The convoy would not be that smooth without you.

For the rest of the convoy, thanks for the awesome convoy today. Hope to drive with you again next time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Daniel Rodas said:

Thanks @Foxtrot Oscar, once more an excellent drive under your leadership! I do need to get used to the less powered V6 and today i did get to finesse the pink rock climb, i learnt what works and what doesn't. Need to do more of that. Cheers!

And that’s exactly what this level of drive is all about. Well done 👍🏻 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

It was indeed an amazing drive and thanks to @Foxtrot Oscar, @Hisham Masaad & @Rawad for all the guidance.  I get to learn something with every drive in the club :)

The rest of the convoy was really smooth and amazing company. Thanks @GratefulKRD, @Manish Kashyap & @Alexanderrrfor the lovely chats.

I'll upload the pictures I took from my camera and drone in the gallery. Hopefully tag the right folks ;) 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Wonderful drive, in a nice weather, with a fantastic convoy... what else??!! Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar, it was a nice drive, without any issue, except small one with @Alfred Alinazarhoping to be fixed soon. Otherwise all made it perfectly till the end.  Thank you @Looper and @Rawad for the support, and pleasure meeting everyone. See you soon in sand

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar for a wonderful drive.  @Hisham Masaadappreciate your support and guidance and felt good having you look over my back.

Thanks rest of the convoy as well, would have loved to have a chance to get to know you all a bit more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use