Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 27 Oct 2021

Chaitanya D

Waitlist 

1. @Ahmed Wagdy

2. @hasan hamadeh

3. @Pacific

4. @Mohammed Mansoor

5. @Looper

@Russ , this drive is posted as a newbie and above level. So if you have got a spot then you will be on the drive.

We will have a look at the final sign ups on Tuesday evening and see how I/ we can try to adjust all members , just hang in there. Ther might be few sign outs too.

With winter setting in, please keep a close watch on your Carnity whatsapp notifications and switch on the notifications.  You will be having more weekday drives at all levels to keep members interested. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

I was in a meeting and obviously wasn’t expecting a drive notification to pop out and couldn’t see the notification till much later. For the weekend drive notification I have setup an alarm at 6:51 which I snooz  for 9 min that way almost never miss a drive. Obviously weekday drives can’t be planned much ahead in time but giving an heads up or bunching them together to be released at specific day/time would be great. 

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

3 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Waitlist 

1. @Ahmed Wagdy

2. @hasan hamadeh

3. @Pacific

4. @Mohammed Mansoor

5. @Looper

@Russ , this drive is posted as a newbie and above level. So if you have got a spot then you will be on the drive.

We will have a look at the final sign ups on Tuesday evening and see how I/ we can try to adjust all members , just hang in there. Ther might be few sign outs too.

With winter setting in, please keep a close watch on your Carnity whatsapp notifications and switch on the notifications.  You will be having more weekday drives at all levels to keep members interested. 

What I meant was if any newbie, fewbie desperately needs this drive to be counted for his/her promotion then I am ready to withdraw my RSVP. Otherwise if @Chaitanya D doesn't mind me tagging along somewhere in the convoy once the needs of newbies & fewbies are met I'm always ready with my car. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Chaitanya D- was really looking forward to a night drive, as well as my first drive with you. Unfortunately, I need to bow out due to work commitments.

Will remove my RSVP now so it can go on to the next in the waitlist (@Ahmed Wagdy).

I hope to join one of your drives soon :) 

Edited by munkybizness
  • Thanks (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

@Chaitanya D- was really looking forward to a night drive, as well as my first drive with you. Unfortunately, I need to bow out due to work commitments.

Will remove my RSVP now so it can go on to the next in the waitlist (@Ahmed Wagdy).

I hope to join one of your drives soon :) 

Thanks @munkybizness, will catch up sometime soon.

@Ahmed Wagdy do you confirm you want to join?

Waitlist now

1.. @hasan hamadeh

2.. @Pacific

3.. @Mohammed Mansoor

4.. @Looper

5.. @Hitham mohamed

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ahmed Wagdy said:

Sorry @Chaitanya D somthing came up and i have to drop, please give my post to the next inline.

@hasan hamadeh you are next, do you confirm to be added to the drive?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use