•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 27 Oct 2021

Chaitanya D

Thanks @Chaitanya D for an excellent drive in the night. Thanks to @Gregory, @Gaurav Soni, @Craig Finlayson and @Anish S sharing the responsibilities of ensuring the long convoy is moving.

I enjoyed a relaxing drive in the back, Always a pleasure driving with you.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

19 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear friends 

Please note convoy numbers for today.

@Gregory, @JAISROCK, @qaiser ijaz, @Hitham mohamed, @Max Beloenko, @Vaibhav, @Daniel Rodas, @hasan hamadeh, @MMansoor, @Pacific, @Zixuan Huang - Charlie , @Looper, @Thomas Varghese @Russ

20211027_152932.jpg.803249d71ba8491632de88e71215094d.jpg

We will use Chanel 1 for radio.

Myself, @GauravSoni, @Craig Finlayson and @Anish S will manage recoveries if any. We will call you out if we need more help. Experienced members will be tested today on churned up tracks at the back of the convoy.

Please deflate to 15 psi for regular tires, and 12 psi if you have all terrain tires. 

Deflator,  compressor,  flag, shovel and a programmed radio are mandatory for this drive.

Omg,  I didnt see msg, I missed beautiful night drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Trip report:

Big shout out to fantastic support signed up on this drive to @GauravSoni, @Craig Finlayson and @Anish S not to forget @Russ who has recently made it to the support team with Carnity. This meant I could add all the waitlisted members resulting in a slightly longer convoy.

@Gregory was flawless as 2nd lead in the small little challenges  on this night drive. 

I feel the newbies lined up in the front of the convoy did really well with some well managed self recoveries negotiating slightly challenging terrain, as we drove along. Experienced members at the back did well on tracks churned up considering a slightly longish convoy. Some pictures uploaded in the gallery, we drove close to 38 km in about 3 hrs .

See you all some time soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

@Chaitanya Dthank you for the amazing drive. First time experiencing night drive and surely won’t be my last. @GauravSoni the man who did the most workout @Anish Salways ready to help along with @Craig Finlayson

Thank you guys 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use