•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 27 Oct 2021

Chaitanya D

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie Above (All Levels)

When: 27 Oct 2021, WEDNESDAY - WEEKDAY Drive

Meeting time: 08:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/i2TpLnZqgojedgMk7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 11:15 PM

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Wednesday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below link

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D if there r newbies WL for this drive you can take me off this drive. I don't want a newbie to lose a chance to drive because I joined this drive before them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Hi @Chaitanya D if there r newbies WL for this drive you can take me off this drive. I don't want a newbie to lose a chance to drive because I joined this drive before them. 

Hang in there , I did not expect such a response for a boring lead 😜. Good to catch up with you after a long time

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Hang in there , I did not expect such a response for a boring lead 😜. Good to catch up with you after a long time

How can you say you are a boring lead? You are kidding me? You taught me to offroad in my car in the safest possible way and at the same time thrilling. What I meant was that if there are newbies who feel dejected because an IM driver jumped into their realm and made them lose their chance then you can take me off. I don't want a newbie to lose their chance to learn from you.

Happy to be on your drive after such a long time. I had kept myself off from offroading for 2 months and already did 7 drives since I joined back 3 weeks ago. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

How can you say you are a boring lead? You are kidding me? You taught me to offroad in my car in the safest possible way and at the same time thrilling. What I meant was that if there are newbies who feel dejected because an IM driver jumped into their realm and made them lose their chance then you can take me off. I don't want a newbie to lose their chance to learn from you.

Happy to be on your drive after such a long time. I had kept myself off from offroading for 2 months and already did 7 drives since I joined back 3 weeks ago. 

I still remember my second drive as a newbie with you and @Chaitanya D. It was a weekday  day-night drive with small convoy.   We got a really good practical session about crossing a ridge without cresting. We practiced it again and again.   

• Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Chinthaka Ruwan said:

I still remember my second drive as a newbie with you and @Chaitanya D. It was a weekday  day-night drive with small convoy.   We got a really good practical session about crossing a ridge without cresting. We practiced it again and again.   

I remember this drive, learnt a lot that day!

Hi @Chaitanya D, I agree with @Thomas Varghese, please do give my place to a Newbie level driver if you have a waitlist, I would not wish to deprive them of a spot.

Having said that, if there is an opportunity to join it would be great to do so!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use