•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Wrangeld

15 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Rouaj you have already joined Absolute NB drive last weekend. FYI dear @Wrangeld

This drive is for first timers with the club. You can choose to join other newbie drives 

Yes, @Rouaj, rules are rules and if you did the AN (especially with Dr. C @Chaitanya D) there is little more we could teach you doing it a second time. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Patrick van der Loo said:

Again apologies but I wanted to unsubscribe from the ride but cannot find the button to do that 

@Patrick van der Loo You can click change RSVP to sign out as indicated in the picture below , once you open the drive event. 20211026_181612.jpg.9f69b76a9dec593bfd7f2204e3d58a60.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rouaj said:

Hello, yes I did! Why you removed me from the trip? 

Hi @Rouaj you can only sign up for Absolute Newbie once. You did that with @Chaitanya D last week. As a result, I have to remove you from the drive. 

1 hour ago, Kaleem Ur Rahman said:

Hey, sorry to be putting it here but just the time crunch. Are all the equipments listed in the video including walkie talkie, inflator deflator , shovel etc required in the very first drive? Also, gloves still required?

Hi Kaleem, @Kaleem Ur Rahman

You should have a minimum of a deflator and gauge and an offroad flag. For the first drive, we can provide a walkie talkie/radio so you don't have to buy. The gloves are no longer a compulsory requirement.  

21 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Rouaj you have already joined Absolute NB drive last weekend. FYI dear @Wrangeld

This drive is for first timers with the club. You can choose to join other newbie drives 

I didnt know that, however I choose fewbie is it possible? 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Rouaj said:

I didnt know that, however I choose fewbie is it possible? 

Dear @Rouaj

Please go through the trip report on the Absolute NB drive you joined last weekend friday. It is important you keep checking the drive threads you join

We have a sequential promotion for members from NB to Fewbie and so on. 

Right now you are a newbie as you have successfully completed Absolute NB and you are allowed to join newbie drives. 

If you feel you have the experience to get to fewbie level, do a self declaration for getting yourself promoted.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use