•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Wrangeld

On 10/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, Wrangeld said:

Hi Shams, yes, I understand that there was an issue last week that it was not possible to locate the front and rear tow points. I understand that the rear has a hitch with two small eyelets - is it possible to load a photo so we can be 100% sure this time. I would hate for you to find that 2 weeks in a row you there are problems. 

Understand that this is not 100% convenient, but our principle concern is safety and better to be safe than sorry. 

@Wrangeld

pls find the attached pictures of hooks

239C26B5-E100-4723-A5CF-0F3CC0CA98E4.jpeg

4C6DB3F2-29DD-41B9-8946-1E967807AF99.jpeg

@Shahid Mehmood looks like you signed up for the Absolute Newbie drive in error. 

You've driven 3 times with Carnity, so I'm afraid you will have to be signed out of the drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Wrangeld

Can you please suggest place to buy flag and deflator,gauge . My car is landcruiser 2017, I think it’s have mount already on top. First off-road for me . So appreciate your suggestion .

Edited by Harshad Ashraf

1 minute ago, Harshad Ashraf said:

@Wrangeld for tomorrow it is mandatory to have flag? Any possibility for getting the spare flag?

@Harshad Ashraf - first drive - you're OK to come without a flag. A deflator and gauge and a compressor would be good to have. 

Dear Ladies & Gents, 

We will use this convoy order tomorrow - if you're not sure what that means, we will explain all in the morning. 

image.png.c6cb6b439c17f9a49404b12a12c4e9f6.png

For those of you without a radio, we will have spares. 

Please bring a compressor as we will finish the drive a long way from a gas station and it's a long drive to fill air (we will guide you there if you don't have a compressor with you). 

See you all in the morning. 

@Fauzia Parveen @Shams Bin Majeed @Yasin @Claire Adshead @VIJAYA KUMAR DOPPA @Imteeaz Goolamhossen @Vishal Nair @Kaleem Ur Rahman @takeshi sobue @Sibin Nellissery @Belal Aldaour @Harshad Ashraf @Waqas Parvez

Myself, @Jeepie and @Alex Raptor are looking forward to seeing everyone. 

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

@Harshad Ashraf - first drive - you're OK to come without a flag. A deflator and gauge and a compressor would be good to have. 

45 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Thank you @Wrangeld.

I have in-build compressor inside car.

planing to buy deflator and gauge today . Any suggestion regarding which brand and model

Important Information

Terms of use