•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

@Michel Van Woudenberg Thanks for signing up for the drive, however, it looks like you already did your absolute newbie drive and a newbie with Vanessa. Unfortuntely, unless there is a pressing reason (new car/not driven in more than 12 months etc.) drivers cannot join another Absolute Newbie. 

Hope you understand. We will ask the other newbie drive leads if they have room. 

@Shams Bin Majeed @VIJAYA KUMAR DOPPA

• Do you have any off road experience? 
  • Does your car have tow points front and back? 
  • What is your car?
  • Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie?  

This is my first trip with Carnity

My car is Land Rover Discovery 2,

I have no previous experience in the off road 

I have a rear towing hook and front side i will fix.

I want to learn off roading skills.

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

@Michel Van Woudenberg Thanks for signing up for the drive, however, it looks like you already did your absolute newbie drive and a newbie with Vanessa. Unfortuntely, unless there is a pressing reason (new car/not driven in more than 12 months etc.) drivers cannot join another Absolute Newbie. 

Hope you understand. We will ask the other newbie drive leads if they have room. 

@Shams Bin Majeed @VIJAYA KUMAR DOPPA

• Do you have any off road experience? 
  • Does your car have tow points front and back? 
  • What is your car?
  • Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie?  

This is my first drive with club as i rejected from last week. I have fixed towing hook

Edited by Shams Bin Majeed
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Shams Bin Majeed said:

This is my first drive with club as i rejected from last week. I have fixed towing hook

Hi Shams, yes, I understand that there was an issue last week that it was not possible to locate the front and rear tow points. I understand that the rear has a hitch with two small eyelets - is it possible to load a photo so we can be 100% sure this time. I would hate for you to find that 2 weeks in a row you there are problems. 

Understand that this is not 100% convenient, but our principle concern is safety and better to be safe than sorry. 

Hello I'm Claire I will be attending this friday - here are my responses to the questions below:

Do you have any off road experience? No - only a brief intro on half desert road

Does your car have tow points front and back? yes

What is your car? Jeep Wrangler 2021 Grey

Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie? I am new to offroading and new the the wrangler (or any 4x4 in general) I want to learn how to use the car correctly and develop confidence and techniques to progress ability to move ahead

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Claire Adshead said:

Hello I'm Claire I will be attending this friday - here are my responses to the questions below:

Do you have any off road experience? No - only a brief intro on half desert road

Does your car have tow points front and back? yes

What is your car? Jeep Wrangler 2021 Grey

Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie? I am new to offroading and new the the wrangler (or any 4x4 in general) I want to learn how to use the car correctly and develop confidence and techniques to progress ability to move ahead

Hi @Claire Adshead welcome to Carnity off-road club.

Please RSVP below calendar, as it's having 3 spaces left.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Wrangeld If its possible ......  please add me into this event as I am new for off road drive. 

My reply as per below questions..... 

• Do you have any off road experience? ------- (NO I don't have off road driving experience / BUT yes sometime as a passenger with @Danish Mohammad)   
  • Does your car have tow points front and back? ----- (YES front & back available) 
  • What is your car? ------ (Pajero 3.8 SWB 2009) 
  • Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie? ------ (want learn more about my car and to experience desert driving) 

Thanks.....

Hi @Wrangeld I added my self in this drive. Now it shows "YOU ARE GOING"

Stay safe .... See you on Friday.

Regards.. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Kaleem Ur Rahman said:

Hi, I did enrol for this event however cannot find my event on the site. Neither did I receive any confirmation mail. How can I check to confirm my participation. 

Once you click on Going, site shows instant popup notification on top and adds your name.

If your name is listed in absolute newbie drive that's your confirmation that you successfully RSVPed that drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Once you click on Going, site shows instant popup notification on top and adds your name.

If your name is listed in absolute newbie drive that's your confirmation that you successfully RSVPed that drive.

27937F6D-6D3B-45D9-B35F-340724C525DA.png

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use