•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Wrangeld

4 hours ago, Michel Van Woudenberg said:

27937F6D-6D3B-45D9-B35F-340724C525DA.png

@Michel Van Woudenberg looks like you removed your name. Is that what you intended? 

Yessir. Since it was a problem I entered a newbie ride at same time. Thanks, Michel 

somebody wasn’t sure they were registered and this shows they are registered. 

56 minutes ago, Michel Van Woudenberg said:

Yessir. Since it was a problem I entered a newbie ride at same time. Thanks, Michel 

somebody wasn’t sure they were registered and this shows they are registered. 

Great that you got the Newbie place nailed. Absolute Newbie again means that you get the briefing again and as you already did a masterclass as well, it's probably better to go for a Newbie where there is space. 

10 hours ago, Fauzia Parveen said:

Hi @Wrangeld If its possible ......  please add me into this event as I am new for off road drive. 

My reply as per below questions..... 

• Do you have any off road experience? ------- (NO I don't have off road driving experience / BUT yes sometime as a passenger with @Danish Mohammad)   
  • Does your car have tow points front and back? ----- (YES front & back available) 
  • What is your car? ------ (Pajero 3.8 SWB 2009) 
  • Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie? ------ (want learn more about my car and to experience desert driving) 

Thanks.....

Hi @Wrangeld I added my self in this drive. Now it shows "YOU ARE GOING"

Stay safe .... See you on Friday.

Regards.. 

Hi @Fauzia Parveen what a brilliant vehicle choice (!) I guess this means you are likely driving the @Danish Mohammad SWB 3.8 [without the diff lock!]

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Yes, you are registered. 

16 hours ago, Claire Adshead said:

Hello I'm Claire I will be attending this friday - here are my responses to the questions below:

Do you have any off road experience? No - only a brief intro on half desert road

Does your car have tow points front and back? yes

What is your car? Jeep Wrangler 2021 Grey

Why are you joining the Absolute Newbie? I am new to offroading and new the the wrangler (or any 4x4 in general) I want to learn how to use the car correctly and develop confidence and techniques to progress ability to move ahead

@Claire Adshead you still did not click on the RSVP for the drive. We would love to see you, but the drive is quickly filling up, so please make sure you RSVP in the right way. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Claire Adshead said:

Hello I can see the RSVP on 29th - is there something I'm missing ?

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 9.56.31 AM.png

Nothing more needed @Claire Adshead. Thanks for the RSVP

@Waqas Parvez you've also been added to the drive so no need to place an additional RSVP.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2021 at 2:46 PM, Wrangeld said:

Hi Shams, yes, I understand that there was an issue last week that it was not possible to locate the front and rear tow points. I understand that the rear has a hitch with two small eyelets - is it possible to load a photo so we can be 100% sure this time. I would hate for you to find that 2 weeks in a row you there are problems. 

Understand that this is not 100% convenient, but our principle concern is safety and better to be safe than sorry. 

@Wrangeldi will send you the pictures by tomorrow 

I apologize. I signed up but I already did the Masterclass with Chaitanya an dhe recommended not to do this drive an djoin newbie rides. Will cancel my sign up for this ride.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick van der Loo said:

I apologize. I signed up but I already did the Masterclass with Chaitanya an dhe recommended not to do this drive an djoin newbie rides. Will cancel my sign up for this ride.

Hi Patrick

Absolutely no problem. You're opening up a spot for someone else. That's great. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

@Rouaj you have already joined Absolute NB drive last weekend. FYI dear @Wrangeld

This drive is for first timers with the club. You can choose to join other newbie drives 

Important Information

Terms of use