•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - The Lisaili Adventure - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

Hi @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH and all. The idea of the WL is to ensure fair chances to everyone who didn’t manage to join before RSVP limit is reached. Drivers on the WL should follow the order of the WL if someone drops from the RSVP and a seat becomes available and no queue jumping is expected.

So looks like someone from the original confirmed list dropped and a seat became available and people started jumping without looking at the WL.

Hope this clarifies 

Dear @Islam Soliman I totally agree your statement. I haven’t jumped the queue and as per attachment my name is showed as attending. So I will consider myself to be in Waiting list as per your statement.

will wait for the final listing to be posted tomorrow 

thank you 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Shyam Menon you are now added to this drive. Pls confirm you will be joining.

Final WL:

1. @Jamil Abou Assali

2. @Salim Akhtar

8 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Shyam Menon you are now added to this drive. Pls confirm you will be joining.

Final WL:

1. @Jamil Abou Assali

2. @Salim Akhtar

@Islam Soliman& @Lawrence_Chehimiit looks difficult to get chance in this drive.

pls remove me from WL, I have now RSVPed for Sweihan drive, there is some availability. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Safe travel  @Shyam Menon.. thanks for letting me know.

@Jamil Abou Assali you made it to the confirmed list 😂 pls confirm you will be joining 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Lawrence_Chehimi @Veedooshee @Rsjiv Samuel @Baskaran P.R @Jamil Abou Assali @Morshedi @eldose baby @kiranshinde @qaiser ijaz @Sudhanva Sonawane @Mohamad Ziad Alhennawi @BHANU PRAKASH VISHWANATH @hamza ethar @Felix Obst

Dear Lisaili Adventurers.. exceptionally making an early release for tomorrow’s drive detail to give you an early head start to get mentally prepared for our planned adventure.

the plan is to start at Lisaili Fort and make our way into the beautiful tightly shaped baby dunes of Lisaili which will challenge our patience and skills before heading out to the famous Lisaili large dunes to play and rev your engines and enjoy the roaring. 

the first part will require our undivided attention and finest driving skills to navigate through these tech dunes and earn the reward of playing on the big dunes hidden behind.. 

let’s have fun 🤩 🤩 🤩 

Pre-drive details below:

1- Temperature is amazing but an early start is key to max out driving time. So please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 6:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 6:20am (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031)

4-Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level

6- Meeting Point: 
https://goo.gl/maps/rymgCGAtBkW1U5mH9

7- Convoy order

4F4C0A38-BC05-44C3-B575-AD0351E79F64.jpeg.479955d3b53d6e5ca205c6739a53bfb1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use