•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - The Lisaili Adventure - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Islam Soliman

12 hours ago, eldose baby said:

Hi Islam , Please be informed that I  am feeing sick and could not attend the drive , sincere apologies for the late notice

Sorry to hear this @eldose baby.. get well soon and hope to meet you on another drive soon

• Sad (0) 1

YES! with Islam every drive is an adventure from beginning to the end the title did not promise too much…It started already with the deflation point. For me it was the first Lisaili ride, I followed google and it lead me to an exit to a dead end where I just thought “okay, I will never make it to the deflation point without deflating!” I was proven right by the fact that one chap out of the carnity community got stuck, so the tour started with a recovery before the tour started. After this first successful recovery box was ticked, we were hit hard by the fact that the fence season started and there were young and old fences all over the place. Which directly lead us into the second adventure of the day. Thank you Islam I saw more camels on this ride than in my entire life before. 

Once these hurdles were taken and we successfully entered the desert the drive started to be challenging and technical narrow dune formations steep climbs, bumps, pockets followed by side sloping, flat high-speed areas and climbs. I learned a lot even during the drive and climbed at the end more effectively with less throttle and better momentum. 

Also during this drive I liked the dynamics of the group and the variety of cars…saw for the first time a hummer performing in the desert which was quite impressive. 

Thank you @Islam Soliman for leading us through all terrain and making the drive a true adventure. Thank you @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Veedooshee for your outstanding support and motivating radio comments. Closing with the words of Arnold: I’ll be back (and damn I’m looking forward). 

IMG_4242.jpeg

deflation.jpeg

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

For the first time, I feel the joy of adventure in the desert in this way, with a beautiful morning🌞 and wonderful weather. We started the journey with what seems to be an ordinary adventure, to turn later into a wonderful thrill of speed and sliding on the sand dunes, with his words @Islam Soliman on the radio  to push the car to the maximum. Atypical and completely new driving style, thank you and I will try to join any of your rides in the future, @Lawrence_Chehimi was and still is a great source of support with his valuable advice, thank you. thank you @Veedooshee for the support, @Sudhanva Sonawane your driving and the stability level of your car was impressive, I look forward to the adventure with you in the future, Thank you everyone for the good company on this tour and we hope to meet on future tours.

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-30 at 12.04.31 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Absolutely amazing technical drive under the expert guidance of @Islam Soliman along with the support from @Lawrence_Chehimi and @Veedooshee. all the cars and drivers were really amazing, was a bit intimidated by the H3 but loved following it. I should not forget mentioning the amazing pictures @Anish Shelp click, thanks for that. Can't wait to take more technical drives and challenge my skills as well as my 3L Montero. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use