•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 29 Oct 2021

Srikumar

After a long gap, we are back with the next episode of Sweihan Night Adventures where we rock to the music of our engines. Here is an invite to all those who participated in the last series of Sweihan Night Drives and to all the Fewbie Plus (and above) members that wish to taste the beauty of a fast paced Night Drive. We will find bowls, long sideys, ridges and criss-cross dunes in the Night's darkness with only our headlights to guide us through. 

So drivers, Start your engine!!!

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie Plus and Above 

When: 29 October 2021 Friday

Meeting time: 8:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/t6ZTVSxZntj18RtL6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 12:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

This is so quiet with only 4 drivers registered... looking at the Manage tab, all the Big Honchos are there: Gaurav, Fred, and Sri.

So tempting to slide the Y62 out-of-garage pink-panther style to attend this... at least there'll be lots of companies if there'll be stucks 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Zed said:

This is so quiet with only 4 drivers registered... looking at the Manage tab, all the Big Honchos are there: Gaurav, Fred, and Sri.

So tempting to slide the Y62 out-of-garage pink-panther style to attend this... at least there'll be lots of companies if there'll be stucks 😁

Bro if you want I can lend you my new trolly jack to lift your Y62 ……. It’s quite with numbers but won’t be quite in the dunes that’s for sure as Sri kumars lead that too at night …… I can already see ruan flying his jeep 😜

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

32 minutes ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Bro if you want I can lend you my new trolly jack to lift your Y62 ……. It’s quite with numbers but won’t be quite in the dunes that’s for sure as Sri kumars lead that too at night …… I can already see ruan flying his jeep 😜

I have a 3 ton low floor jack with enough lift height. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Mus_hus78 @Xavier Treasurer @Ruan van den Heever @Hasan Wahlan @Gaurav @Frederic

Wow!! Now that's a star studded lineup for tomorrow's drive. Gives us the chance to experiment a bit knowing that Gaurav and Fredy will be there to watch our backs. 

Looking forward to an exciting evening in Sweihan 🤞

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use