•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 29 Oct 2021

Srikumar

1 minute ago, Zed said:

Lolz, don't Jinx it bro... I've taken the Y62 slowly from Newbie with Sri, Newbie-but-felt-Fewbie with Angela and latest FewbiePlus with Mehmet... this is why I'm a bit confident joining Friday night's drive... so far so good 😁

Don't worry @Zed. We will all be there to help u to collect all the fallen parts from the desert. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Sorry guys I have to pull out as my car is still in the garage, was hoping it would finish by today😔.

But hope you all have a safe and enjoyable drive, until next time.

• Sad (0) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Zed said:

"Scouting for camping area because it's still too hot in the afternoon 😂"

@Srikumar please put me after CF, I need lights from the Sweeper to help with the Y62 stock lighting 😄

Is this much light from the back enough for you @Zed?

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 10/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, Thomas Varghese said:

I have a 3 ton low floor jack with enough lift height. 

For lifting one side of Y62 even 1 ton jack would be enough, as we aren't lifting the whole car. Technically 3 ton / 4 = 750 kg each side with front being more heavier due to engine and tranny weight, so 1-1.5 ton should be sufficient.

I used 1.5 ton jack for almost 7-8 years without any issue until somebody bend it and then I bought the 2 ton jack.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

For lifting one side of Y62 even 1 ton jack would be enough, as we aren't lifting the whole car. Technically 3 ton / 4 = 750 kg each side with front being more heavier due to engine and tranny weight, so 1-1.5 ton should be sufficient.

I used 1.5 ton jack for almost 7-8 years without any issue until somebody bend it and then I bought the 2 ton jack.

@Gaurav I only meant that I have a jack which is low profile and can lift upto 3 tons to a considerable height so that we can avoid lots of shovelling under the tire during a pop out to make the tire spin to reinflate it back. 

22 hours ago, Ruan van den Heever said:

Zed's Y62 after tomorrow night....loosing it's wheels

Y62.jpg

Ruan don’t give us negative thoughts 🤪 we need to have positive thoughts as it took ZED almost a week plucking flower petals to join the drive . Hope miracle garden has more flower left for our next night drive 🤓.

17 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Is this much light from the back enough for you @Zed?

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

Wow …ZED might need sunglasses 🕶 to drive at night if those flood lights hit him from behind 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 10/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, Srikumar said:

@Mus_hus78 @Xavier Treasurer @Ruan van den Heever @Hasan Wahlan @Gaurav @Frederic

Wow!! Now that's a star studded lineup for tomorrow's drive. Gives us the chance to experiment a bit knowing that Gaurav and Fredy will be there to watch our backs. 

Looking forward to an exciting evening in Sweihan 🤞

I see our missing lead @Asif Hussainjoined this drive too 😍….. we’ll call it little liwa drive 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Mus_hus78 said:

I see our missing lead @Asif Hussainjoined this drive too 😍….. we’ll call it little liwa drive 

I know from where this drive will start, but GOD only knows where and when it will end :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use