•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lehbab - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

Jeepie

Thanks for letting me know 

15 hours ago, Aus Alzubaidi said:

Sorry @Jeepiefor the very short notice, but I will not be able to make it due to a system outage at work.

Thanks for letting me know 

@Jeepie thanks for a great drive today, as always learned loads, appreciate the great leadership and patience. @Wrangeldthanks for the advise and help getting me unstuck always a learning experience driving with you guys. will ditch the external mic for the next drive. see you all in about a months time. t

Thanks to the rest of the team was great to meet you all had a blast thanks again for a great Friday afternoons entertainment 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Davie Chase @Vaibhav @AlexM @Nizam Deen @Sara EL FANIDI @Nabeel Abdul Rahman

@Wade Pat2 @Wrangeld @salah2u @MMansoor @Fabien Monleau @Aus Alzubaidi @Stav 

@Mario Cornejo 

It has been a while since I have lead an afternoon drive with such a long convoy, but I loved it.

A few relatively new fewbies and not the easiest terrain; it turned out to be a little challenging but I hope you all learnt a lot and I was really impressed with radio communication and convoy discipline. Nothing major: lots of refusals, self recoveries, reattempts and a little bit of shoveling 3 rope recoveries and nice team spirit and patience from everyone. The terrain was quite technical in places, but everybody made it. Well done!

Very nice second lead from  Dave and wonderful support from Mario and Richard.

As a lead I tend not to make many pictures, so only a few of them in the gallery.

Nice to see you all and looking forward to the next time

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use