•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie Above (All Levels)

When: 29 Oct 2021, Friday

Meeting time: 02:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Qudra (TBA)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 06:00 PM

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below link

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 29 Oct 2021
3 hours ago, GratefulKRD said:

Waitlist me as I can’t seem to join

Hi @GratefulKRD, it looks you made it into the RSVP eventually.

3 hours ago, Fabien Monleau said:

Hi Lorenzo, you may remove me from this drive as I will join the Fewbie Drive ? Thanks in advance and have a nice drive… Fabien

Dear @Fabien Monleau I removed you from the RSVP. 

3 hours ago, Shantanu Joshi said:

Look forward to the drive... Cheers

Great to have you in the convoy! 

Important Information

Terms of use