•  

Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Gaurav

Amazing to all of the participants and especially the leads, that seems to be quite an event, hopefully will be able to join in next time.

It will be good to have some lessons learned and some hands on experience gained by all of the participating teams to be shared with everyone, i assume it was quite an experience.

And for Carnity team, thanks for arranging such events making it really interesting and joyful to be part of such group.

• Like (+1) 5

Beautifully organized event team @Carnity very well planned, structured and executed. 

For me the event provided a glance to challanges that leads face while planning and executing  regular Through my association with @Carnity I  could well appreciate how much real home work, time and grey matter scratching is required to be put in by leads However after today's experience that admiration has further grown exponentialy. 

@Jeepie as lead reminded me of words of my long time professional mentor  *leadership isn't about proving one is the smartest person in the team but ensuring that team works towards the smartest soln". Despite all her experience the way she allowed the team to plan the path was just incredible. Thanks @Jeepie for providing us with this experience. 

Ofcourse as @Srikumar summarised in his final remarks - we could actually see today how the competitive challange helped us all grow out of our comfort zone. We had a mixed convoy and seeing drivers from all level collaborating, respecting each other skill set and in the process  helping each other to grow was surely a sight to cherish. 

While Team Arabian Fox won the competition, we all as offroaders won the day today. 

Ps : @Wrangeld since morning today, @Jeepie has  reminded me countless time that  I voted for your team not hers (and ours). And after your success, Its been clear that major reason for success wasn't your experience but my vote, so you owe me a   contributory treat..😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use