•  

Desert Champions Trophy - 2021

Gaurav

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

@Wrangeld since morning today, @Jeepie has  reminded me countless time that  I voted for your team not hers (and ours). And after your success, Its been clear that major reason for success wasn't your experience but my vote

Whatever @varunmehndiratta; as a convoy routine we were bundled up betweeen @Wrangeldas lead and @Jeepieas sweep.  Great to see everyone’s enthusiasm, in a area which is a test of your tolerance, maneuverability, communication, compliance and improvisation. 

Awesome 👏 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

59 minutes ago, Zed said:

I was gonna comment the same thing after the draw, but put it on hold after the real event... when your supersonic leader @Lorenzo Candelpergher followed by his devout 2nd lead @Mus_hus78 "cut in" and separated our convoy, i said "Let's yield and give them the way, they seem to be in a rush..." Then we wait... and wait... and wait... until the Black FJ Sweeper showed up, whose pace looks like it's exploring for a picnic area instead of a rally race 😂😂😂 Next year, no more Mr Nice Guy, we'll handle junction crossing like in Vietnam, move forward with eyes closed 🙈 i'm sure Jeepie & @GauravSoni were making coffee while waiting for our convoy to regroup 😅

This is pure Evil @Zed For this one @Carnity tech team needs to incorporate Devil/Zeddy emoji .. .👹 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 7

57 minutes ago, Zed said:

I was gonna comment the same thing after the draw, but put it on hold after the real event... when your supersonic leader @Lorenzo Candelpergher followed by his devout 2nd lead @Mus_hus78 "cut in" and separated our convoy, i said "Let's yield and give them the way, they seem to be in a rush..." Then we wait... and wait... and wait... until the Black FJ Sweeper showed up, whose pace looks like it's exploring for a picnic area instead of a rally race 😂😂😂 Next year, no more Mr Nice Guy, we'll handle junction crossing like in Vietnam, move forward with eyes closed 🙈 i'm sure Jeepie & @GauravSoni were making coffee while waiting for our convoy to regroup 😅

5C34F554-898F-4919-86D7-F350B9EE0F08.gif.275b8075ee45a73398d34fe5b4ca4382.gif

• Haha (+1) 9

Important Information

Terms of use