•  

WEEKDAY- Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 3 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

On 10/31/2021 at 3:31 PM, Naim Aoun said:

You are lucky you get out that early Doc. Can we push it a tiny bit? Maybe poor employees like us can make it? 😂

There is another drive which starts a bit later  lead by @Lorenzo Candelpergher. You can join there if that timing suits you. His drives are one of the best planned in Carnity👍🏼

Just now, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

@Chaitanya D is the meeting point as per the link on the announcement ?

Thanks. I will be updating the meeting points soon

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JAISROCK said:

Hello Doc @Chaitanya Dcan I join the drive? I was just promoted to Fewbie level. If there’s a chance? Thanks 

Will add you, please confirm 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends 

@M.Seidam, @JAISROCK, @Gregory, @Bernard Kalaani, @Mohamad Anwer, @munkybizness, @Hisham Masaad, @Rawad, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Ashok chaturvedi, @Niki, @GauravSoni and @Russ

Please note the convoy numbering for todays drive as below

image.png.9df112b435c8fbada48e3d587befe9d9.png

It is with immense pleasure and pride to let you all know that a dear friend @M.Seidam not only in off roading but whom  I have known for a long time will be leading a part of this drive , as part of the requirement for Carnitys off road structure before he actually starts leading - probably very soon.

I am sure you all including me will have some good fun.

We will use Carnity chanel 1 for radio coms.

See you all on time

Cheers

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

17 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

There is another drive which starts a bit later  lead by @Lorenzo Candelpergher. You can join there if that timing suits you. His drives are one of the best planned in Carnity👍🏼

Thanks. I will be updating the meeting points soon

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends 

@M.Seidam, @JAISROCK, @Gregory, @Bernard Kalaani, @Mohamad Anwer, @munkybizness, @Hisham Masaad, @Rawad, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Ashok chaturvedi, @Niki, @GauravSoni and @Russ

Please note the convoy numbering for todays drive as below

image.png.9df112b435c8fbada48e3d587befe9d9.png

It is with immense pleasure and pride to let you all know that a dear friend @M.Seidam not only in off roading but whom  I have known for a long time will be leading a part of this drive , as part of the requirement for Carnitys off road structure before he actually starts leading - probably very soon.

I am sure you all including me will have some good fun.

We will use Carnity chanel 1 for radio coms.

See you all on time

Cheers

@Chaitanya D Dear Dr.Looking forward to today's outing with you. Please note the car I am using now is a SWB Toyota Land cruiser LC70.

Best regards,

Mohamad 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use