•  

WEEKDAY- Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 3 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

1 minute ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

@Chaitanya D Dear Dr.Looking forward to today's outing with you. Please note the car I am using now is a SWB Toyota Land cruiser LC70.

Best regards,

Mohamad 

Thanks for the update (with envy) 🤣, @Hisham Masaad informed me the same. See you soon 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Chaitanya D I will have remove myself from the drive! Wifey planned a surprise evening outing which I came to know now! Apologies for last minute notices

Edited by GauravSoni
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

16 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @Chaitanya D I will have remove myself from the drive! Wifey planned a surprise evening outing which I came to know now! Apologies for last minute notices

no issues @GauravSoni, see you next time

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

It is with immense pleasure and pride to let you all know that a dear friend @M.Seidam not only in off roading but whom  I have known for a long time will be leading a part of this drive

Thank you so much dear Chaitanya @Chaitanya D for allowing me to take the partial lead . Pleasure will be all mine 🙏 and I hope everyone will enjoy safely 🙏

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Congrats @M.Seidam I believe you handled pretty well a long convoy with pretty established and experienced drivers and it was a blast for a midweek drive.

@Chaitanya D thank you for the night drive.

This drive had a certain "cachet", being led by the 2 docs :) @Hisham Masaad@Russ @Niki very reassuring to have such support on the drive - even though we kept you quiet ;)

Really enjoyed driving and seeing you all today, and well done everyone especially for the new fewbies !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

5 minutes ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

Congrats @M.Seidam I believe you handled pretty well a long convoy with pretty established and experienced drivers and it was a blast for a midweek drive.

@Chaitanya D thank you for the night drive.

This drive had a certain "cachet", being led by the 2 docs :) @Hisham Masaad@Russ @Niki very reassuring to have such support on the drive - even though we kept you quiet ;)

Really enjoyed driving and seeing you all today, and well done everyone especially for the new fewbies !

Frankly @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, from the time we met on a master class with Richard & Pierre and the way you have progressed- awesome my dear. Well done 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @M.Seidamand @Chaitanya Dfor both your leads today. It was a much needed escape and a warmup for the weekend ahead

Kudos to the support super stars @Nikiand @Russ and the amazing @Hisham Masaad

For all the fewbies today, you drove brilliantly. Keep it up👍👍

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Lesilie Drive , sec time leading 

What can I say ?! .. leading is entirely different world .it’s beautiful amazing enjoyable and has no match no matter what I continue to describe the feeling however it comes along with great responsibility to make it safe and doable for the drive level and drivers experience and this what makes it so unique … this is my second time leading  and it’s long way to go much more to learn and refine in the leadership. 

today I really enjoyed the afternoon with an amazing friends whom I could sense their passion for the sand so thank you for helping me leading the first part of this quest . 

Sincere thanks and gratitude to Dr.Chaitanya @Chaitanya not only for today’s drive and for being in position second in the first part of the trip watching my back .but for all the good times we spent learning and sharing this passion from the day i stepped in the desert with him as a passenger. You are truly a leader of excellence and a dear friend.

@Hisham Masaad I can’t wait really to be part of your coming lead inshallah . Your presence is always a joy to any drive . Thanks for the beautiful day 🙏

@Russ we drove before and today I was privileged to have you in the sweep taking care of all of us. Thank you 🙏 

@Niki it’s my second drive with you and it’s really pleasure to have you in any drive . 🙏

@Gregory so nice to meet you again you were flawless today well done 👍

@JAISROCK you have done more than great considering it’s your first fewbie. Well done and keep it up.👍

@munkybizness, @Bernard Kalaani @Mohamad Anwer It’s a pleasure to have you guys in a row within less than a week , let me know about which flavour you prefer the “ pink to red “ or “ Leslie “ 😅

@Rawad great to see you once more I guess last time was with Richard in solar park 🔁 . you did definitely great today .

@Alain Canivet-Abikhalili am not sure if we drove before but you sounded so familiar as if we drove many times together , or is it the passion 😊

@Ashok chaturvedi it has been for a while since the “top of big red “ . It was a pleasure today having you among us ✌️ Thanks for the sweets , so generous. And happy Dewali 😉

unfortunately I didn’t get the chance to take many pictures as usual nor I recorded the every drive RELIVE ( I am in the leading era now 😜) , nevertheless few snapshots from some nice crisscross practice I kept in the gallery 😄

thank you guys once more for the wonderful evening and see you soon ( probably in Quadra , my backyard and favourite family play area )

cheers 🙏✌️

Mohamed 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 6

Important Information

Terms of use