•  

WEEKDAY- Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 3 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

Congratulations @M.Seidam for the successful partial lead, it was amazing. I can also congratulate the convoy for a shovel and rope free drive, you completed the drive without the need of any effort, even over the radio, we were hardly hearing any comment. @Chaitanya D pleasure meeting you again, and thank you for arranging this weekday drive, preparing for the weekend ones. @JAISROCK @Gregory @Bernard Kalaani @Mohamad Anwer @munkybizness @Rawad @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Ashok chaturvedi @Niki pleasure meeting you, and thank you @Russfor the support, yes the guys didn’t allow you to show what can you offer, but I am you are always ready to 👍👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Fantastic midweek drive, thank you @Chaitanya D for arranging and leading the night time section, and congratulations to @M.Seidam on a perfect lead for the first part of the drive!

As @Hisham Masaad mentioned, there were no ropes or shovels all day which is a rare occurrence and just goes to show how well the convoy drove even in the dark, great going especially the new Fewbies!

@JAISROCK @Gregory @Bernard Kalaani @Mohamad Anwer @munkybizness @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @Rawad @Ashok chaturvedi @Niki @Hisham Masaad great to drive with you all.

See you soon 🌵

PS - Some pics in the gallery 📷 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

It was my first Fewbie drive and I must say this is really different level😄. Fantastic teamwork from our leads Doc @Chaitanya D & Doc @M.Seidam. I appreciate the short briefing for us (newly Fewbie 😁)  on ridge crossing, that was really helpful.

Overall, it was a very good experience and I learned a lot! Good to hear feedback from the whole team.

Nice to have a break for prayer and small Diwali treats sharing. Thanks @Ashok chaturvedi!

Great to meeting new friends and chat a bit. Until next time!

BIG CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!👏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

When we see leaders' names like @Chaitanya D, @M.Seidam, @Hisham Masaad, @Nikiand @Russ, we know we're in good hands, and are going to have a good drive, separate to what the desert decides to throw at us! Yesterday we had some of everything - light, dark, smooth dunes, ridge-riding, technical etc. Not forgetting all those camel trains we successfully dodged at the start.  Well done @JAISROCK for the first Fewbie. Appreciate the sweets @Ashok chaturvedi, and @Bernard Kalaani for rescuing my flag (the bracket broke off)

Until the next time... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Was a privilege to be on @M.Seidam official first lead! You did superb, from the route to communication - inspired confidence in all of us and we would never have thought this is a first for you! @Chaitanya D watchful and calming, @Hisham Masaad @Russ quiet and supportive - what a wonderful weekday escape! 

special call out to @JAISROCK who only a few hours early moved to fewbie and as a first drive under this level of challenge plus night drive was brilliant! @Gregory as the second-second lead throughout - kudos for a flawless drive.  

Was a pleasure to be in a convoy with @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @munkybizness@Bernard Kalaani@Rawad@Mohamad Anwer (the prettiest car in Carnity) and a special thanks to @Ashok chaturvedi for the Diwali treats! 

Enjoy your weekend drives and see you soon

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, Mohamad Anwer said:

Thank you @Niki I also loved your  monster Rapter!!

See you soon again hopefully!

Regards,

Migamas  

@Mohamad Anwer you just gave me the finest Diwali present by upgrading me to a Raptor!!! :) …. I drive the humble black FJ hiding at the back 

• Haha (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Niki said:

@Mohamad Anwer you just gave me the finest Diwali present by upgrading me to a Raptor!!! :) …. I drive the humble black FJ hiding at the back 

Sorry @Niki :)😞 I mixed you up with @Russ!

However, and for the record, the engine on my car is the same as yours and I love all FJs.

And thank you again for your complement.

With time, I will know everyone properly

Regards,

Mohamad 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use