•  

Morning Intermediate Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 6 November 2021

Islam Soliman

You guys have summed up the drive quite well! Thank you @Islam Solimanfor yet another very exciting drive! Great second lead by @JeromeFJand sweep by @Russ

It's so true @Rawadalmost all of us started around the same time, I really like how all of us have come so far.

I enjoyed the drive and today was a big reminder to get my bash plates installed. It seems I cannot delay that any longer. 

I've really started seeing a massive difference in the cars performance with the new high profile tires, there's so much that I can do now.thank you @Chinthaka Ruwanfor sharing the videos and @Ranjan Daswith his aed 500 a tug winch 🤣

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 5

For me today was a discovery. I had never driven in that area before. @Islam Soliman When you first warned us of the challenge, I couldn't really expect what was coming. The tight high dunes looked impressive and wild at first. But the more you made us climb it the more confident I felt. As you said, it was gonna be demanding on the driver qnd on his car. But with focus, guidance and discipline I believe our convoy pulled off a very nice performance. A few refusals here and there - but probably expected in this terrain - and a very nicely mapped out route led us through iconic desert spots all the way to our exit in Badayer. Looking forward for the next one.

@JeromeFJ you were were a great attribute for the success of this drive. Hope you sorted out all your bills 😅

@Russ always there when needed, great support mate !

As mentioned by @Rawad we kind of grew up together in this passion, and the mutual respect makes our drives very soothing. Every Sunday when I choose my drive, I look at the list of joiners with a smile knowing I'll have a blast driving with you guys @Danish Mohammad @Chinthaka Ruwan @Sunil Mathew @Ranjan Das @Humayun Ghias

PS : @Rawad thanks for the connector :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Thank you Islam @Islam Soliman for another wonderful and exciting driving. Engrossing and challenging but yet thoroughly enjoyable. Your lead and the area are a lethal combination and supremely addictive. thank you once again.

Kudos to Jerome @JeromeFJ and Russ @Russ for the great second lead and sweep execution respectively.

@Danish Mohammad, @Chinthaka Ruwan, @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil, @Sunil Mathew, @Humayun Ghias and @Rawad - an absolute pleasure meeting and driving with you gentlemen, thanks for the company.

Wish you all a great week ahead and hope to see you soon.

P.S. Some more snaps in the gallery. 

A7719E64-4331-4B4E-83FF-83E0E9864853.jpeg

EF5DCA84-2EC6-49C1-A1F2-A46D0B780C08.jpeg

DC442410-0E6F-4CAD-939B-E23E4DEE4860.jpeg

90330A93-834A-40EF-97A4-1D9D5C263A36.jpeg

8E08B164-00B2-450A-B609-E24742E496DE.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Great drive everyone .. despite that the area was abused with cross tracks everywhere but you guys pulled it together and manage to push through without hesitation.. bravo to all 👏👏👏

the sighting of the camel herd below Iftar bowl was a first for me and with the cars gliding behind the top of dunes behind it was the perfect marriage between the old and the new

it was very sad however to observe all the damage left behind by irresponsible humans with the massive trash everywhere in that area 😢😢

thanks again @JeromeFJ for the excellent 2nd lead and thanks @Russfor the great support everywhere .. all drove extremely well and we managed to all get out without any cars left behind .. 

@JeromeFJ hope your DEWA bill payment attempt succeeded 😂

Looking forward for driving with you all soon

• Thanks (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hi @Islam Soliman thank you so much for this amazing drive, I was really very soft sand and with lots of technical points which all of us completed successfully. Part of fun drive few refusal and stuck was there (without any pop-out) all was very well taken care by your side and support team. (Loved it 🙂)   

@JeromeFJ as SL you did super ,well done 👍 Thank you 

@Russ  Thank you so much for keeping an eye on us so that everyone can be together and enjoy safely. Excellent support 🤜🤛

Also would like to thank everyone for joining this drive and making it special.

Stay Safe ... See you in next drive.            

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use