•  

All Day Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Cross Border Caravan - Dubai to Al Ain - 6 Nov 2021

Ale Vallecchi

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie there is an open spot for Saturday's Full Day drive. Let me know if I should sign you up, or I should ask @Gilbert Khalil who's #2 in the WL. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, I'd love to take the spot but I'll be able to complete only  the morning part.

Hi @Zixuan Huang - Charlie. Let me check with the Crew if this maybe a possibility and still count as a  completed drive. Will get back to you ASAP.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Zixuan Huang - Charlie. Let me check with the Crew if this maybe a possibility and still count as a  completed drive. Will get back to you ASAP.

Hi @Zixuan Huang - Charlie. Unfortunately we do not plan to take the brake anywhere near an exit point. There will be exit points available, but only in case of emergency, involving detours. You are welcome to take the full day drive, if you may. Thanks a lot for understanding. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hi @Zixuan Huang - Charlie. Unfortunately we do not plan to take the brake anywhere near an exit point. There will be exit points available, but only in case of emergency, involving detours. You are welcome to take the full day drive, if you may. Thanks a lot for understanding. 

Thank you @Ale Vallecchifor checking. I will not take this drive.

Hope I can join your other of your drives in near future, have fun

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Ale Vallecchi
Wonderful Spotify List ! Have a great drive tomorrow ! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Ale Vallecchi  there’s this visible walled building near the meeting point, is it correct? 😊

7F9C2B36-7B7A-4585-A071-D3100C52E514.png.e535695a3e2acf86e7d1f54f1d543aba.png

5CADDDC9-75A5-4605-B24E-873C226885BB.jpeg.baaecf678bb60affe6fbe61241dbedc4.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Zed said:

@Ale Vallecchi  there’s this visible walled building near the meeting point, is it correct? 😊

7F9C2B36-7B7A-4585-A071-D3100C52E514.png.e535695a3e2acf86e7d1f54f1d543aba.png

5CADDDC9-75A5-4605-B24E-873C226885BB.jpeg.baaecf678bb60affe6fbe61241dbedc4.jpeg

Hi Zed. The meeting point is just a few meters after exiting the ADNOC gas station in Qudra's Last exit. Before you even reach the roundabout. There is restaurant called Spicy Village. Sorry for the confusion 

Important Information

Terms of use