•  

Midweek Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock on fire - Dubai - 3 Nov 2021

@Lorenzo Candelpergher Thank you for the beautiful drive last night, it was a good refresher in the weekday. Especially the bonfire and the conversations we all had. Got to interact with all the off roaders. The second part of the drive was extremely exciting. It was a little fast, had some crossing and climbed few dunes. @Thomas Varghese Thanks for your second lead and support and @Danish Mohammadthanks for your support as sweep and helping me out during my stuck situation 🙂.

@Lorenzo Candelpergher finally got me stuck after the bonfire 😝🤣  thanks for winching me out 🙂

Hope to see you all soon   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Lorenzo Candelpergher thank you for the wonderful driving experience,it was a amazing feeling to drive at the night,felt always confident following your lead,looking forward for more drives with you in future.

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher First of all thank you so much for trusting on me and giving this opportunity to be at SW and make sure that convoy should be together all the time and everyone shall enjoy safely. (Hope i had filled your expectation not disappointed you) This drive was really nice in crescent moon and you made it more special by giving us a break at the top along with bonfire, music and sharing stories. We enjoyed a lot and got relax in midweek with some new friends. I am sure that everyone was enjoying the movement while sitting in such a lovely weather. Thank you so much :) 

@Thomas Varghese appreciate the way you did by being our SL ,it was really not easy to catch our 'super marshal' specially at night BUT you made it very well ... thanks for keeping an eagle eye on the track so that all convoy can move smoothly.

Thanks to all of you for joining this Convoy and making it possible. Everyone did excellent 👍 as a part of learning with fun some refusals, stuck and including my pop-out was taken care very properly by our Marshal.

Stay safe... See you in next drive...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use