•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 10 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

On 11/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Gregory said:

Copy that Doc - I'll remove my name from the drive, and will sign up once the promotion is through! 

@Gregory congratulations on your promotion after all the leads gave great feedback for you.

Let me know if you would join todays drive, I will add once you confirm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Chaitanya D - thanks Doc for your comments and remembering... Unfortunately, wont be able to join today (after all the effort from both sides! 😂)  Looks like a great team, so enjoy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear friends 

@Hisham Masaad, @Batuhan Kulac, @Charbel, @Anoop Nair, @Russ, @Zed, @Zixuan Huang - Charlie, @Matt.T, @Pacific @Rawad

Please note the numbering for today

Happy to let you all know that @Hisham Masaad will be doing his partial lead as part of the Carnity off road structure, before he starts leading independently soon. 

We will use Radio Chanel 1 for coms.

Myself, @M.Seidam, @Hisham Masaad, @Russ - Center forward and @Rawad - Sweep will be managing the recoveries if any.

image.png.693586720359dd7d5d0977f4fd18abac.png

See you all soon

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Yay, Dr. Marshal correctly guesses the car I will use and there's another Y62 sweeping at the back.... so happy 😁

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Zed said:

Yay, Dr. Marshal correctly guesses the car I will use and there's another Y62 sweeping at the back.... so happy 😁

Good thing I had it washed yesterday then 😅😅

Edited by Rawad
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

@Chaitanya D I could be late for 10 due to work delay , hope this is ok with you ?

Noted , drive safe. 

@Chaitanya D thanks for organising the drive which worked we for me with the shifts I'm now on. Was also starting to enjoy @Hisham Masaadtaking the taking the partial lead which I'm sure went very well.

Sadly I had to leave after my tie rod decided to part company with my axle though happily it didn't delay the drive as we were all near the road.

Hope you all had a great drive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

@Matt.T thank you and hoping your car will be fixed soon, I am sure it is small issue and will be good. Drive was amazing, we all enjoyed and everyone has done very well. @Chaitanya D thank you very much for making the drive happening despite your car is not there, thankful for @M.Seidam For providing his car. Thank you @Russ and @Rawad for supporting the drive. Pleasure meeting all, amazing driving skills. See you soon in sand

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use