•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 10 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

Thank you Dr. @Chaitanya D for last afternoon + semi-night drive. Well I only manage to break one side of rear bumper, so either I'm lucky or just getting better 😁

Started off with a warm-up of safari-style offroading, sighteeing the beautiful Qudra area, then *ehm *cough circling some Instagram celebrities, continuing to pick-up Charlie for a no-man-left-behind-even-though-he's-late camaraderie 👍 😄

@Hisham Masaad led the pre-sunset drives very well, lots of ups-and-downs and some technical soft dunes. So soft that once my Y62 tank passed an uphill, it left @Zixuan Huang - Charlie stuck for a bit 😂 

The duo Dr. Chaitanya & co-pilot @M.Seidam then continued the post-sunset drive. M. Seidam managed to get his car uphill to escape the narrow bowl, while Hisham took the backdoor approach, and amazingly @Batuhan Kulac refused to get stuck in the same bowl by the mighty power of his V8... I wonder when I can see you use the Triple Locking feature of that G-Wagon? 😁

It was easy driving behind @Russ with his Raptor, all I have to do is observe when his car tailfish or struggle a bit, that means I need to take a shortcut and drive low instead of forcing to climb... as @GauravSoni would have put it, "Save your bumper man!😂

@Pacific it was nice seeing you again man, and coincidentally in another afternoon-turned-night drive 😄

@Rawad bro everytime you park your car, the cooling fan is louder than your V8 engine 😂 Good to see another Y62, and I can see the rear bumper trimming + skid plate protection working as advertised. Gonna go to that garage next week to make the mall-crawler into a just-in-case-needs-to-go-to-Liwa-for-camping desert cruiser 😃

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

14 hours ago, Matt.T said:

thanks for organising the drive which worked we for me with the shifts I'm now on

@Matt.T hopefully will plan more weekday drives , to make the best out of the cool weather 

12 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Matt.T thank you and hoping your car will be fixed soon, I am sure it is small issue and will be good. Drive was amazing, we all enjoyed and everyone has done very well. @Chaitanya D thank you very much for making the drive happening despite your car is not there, thankful for @M.Seidam For providing his car. Thank you @Russ and @Rawad for supporting the drive. Pleasure meeting all, amazing driving skills. See you soon in sand

@Hisham Masaad your initial part leading the drive into the sunset was awesome. Not a single hesitation which was beautiful. Well done dear 

11 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Man you drive like a stream smooth and elegant 👍

@M.Seidam thanks for letting me drive your X. Even though same car as I drive, yours is much well maintained and smooth. That’s why the drive was smoooooth

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

would just like to add that I appreciate what we all have here. Carnity is not just a club, it is a community where I personally feel geniuenly welcome

@Batuhan Kulac thanks for the appreciation and welcome back after a gap. With the G , you are bringing your best skills (great to see how you have progressed)with it which makes it even more envious for all in the convoy. As @Zed mentioned I tried my best to get you into a situation to make use of the three lockers , but probably another time 😜🤣

47 minutes ago, Zed said:

Thank you Dr. @Chaitanya D for last afternoon + semi-night drive. Well I only manage to break one side of rear bumper, so either I'm lucky or just getting better 😁

Started off with a warm-up of safari-style offroading, sighteeing the beautiful Qudra area, then *ehm *cough circling some Instagram celebrities, continuing to pick-up Charlie for a no-man-left-behind-even-though-he's-late camaraderie 👍 😄

@Hisham Masaad led the pre-sunset drives very well, lots of ups-and-downs and some technical soft dunes. So soft that once my Y62 tank passed an uphill, it left @Zixuan Huang - Charlie stuck for a bit 😂 

The duo Dr. Chaitanya & co-pilot @M.Seidam then continued the post-sunset drive. M. Seidam managed to get his car uphill to escape the narrow bowl, while Hisham took the backdoor approach, and amazingly @Batuhan Kulac refused to get stuck in the same bowl by the mighty power of his V8... I wonder when I can see you use the Triple Locking feature of that G-Wagon? 😁

It was easy driving behind @Russ with his Raptor, all I have to do is observe when his car tailfish or struggle a bit, that means I need to take a shortcut and drive low instead of forcing to climb... as @GauravSoni would have put it, "Save your bumper man!😂

@Pacific it was nice seeing you again man, and coincidentally in another afternoon-turned-night drive 😄

@Rawad bro everytime you park your car, the cooling fan is louder than your V8 engine 😂 Good to see another Y62, and I can see the rear bumper trimming + skid plate protection working as advertised. Gonna go to that garage next week to make the mall-crawler into a just-in-case-needs-to-go-to-Liwa-for-camping desert cruiser 😃

@Zed your enthusiasm and energy to come all the way from Abu Dhabi for a weekday drive and enjoy is commendable. From my Newbie days, and the time we drove together it has been a pleasure to have you. Well done

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Fantastic to see new leads performing like this, and most of all by creating a cohesive team of fellow offroaders who look after each other ! Well done @M.Seidam @Hisham Masaad and under the great guidance of @Chaitanya D

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Chaitanya D thanks once again for arranging a midweek drive, and of course to @M.Seidamfor the use of his vehicle!

@Hisham Masaad your lead was a perfect combination of route and pace, I look forward to more of your drives!

@Matt.T good to see your briefly and hope you manage to get the Jeep issues fixed quickly..

@Anoop Nair @Charbel @Batuhan Kulac @Zed @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Pacific @Rawad good to see you and amazing driving by all!

See you soon 🌵

PS - Some pics in the gallery 📷

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

18 minutes ago, Russ said:

@Chaitanya D thanks once again for arranging a midweek drive, and of course to @M.Seidamfor the use of his vehicle!

@Hisham Masaad your lead was a perfect combination of route and pace, I look forward to more of your drives!

@Matt.T good to see your briefly and hope you manage to get the Jeep issues fixed quickly..

@Anoop Nair @Charbel @Batuhan Kulac @Zed @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Pacific @Rawad good to see you and amazing driving by all!

See you soon 🌵

PS - Some pics in the gallery 📷

Recently, realizing @Russ is in the drive, giving me a relaxed and comfortable feeling. You are always there @Russready to support. Would really love to have you in future drives, to concentrate on other things. 😉Much appreciated.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Fantastic to see new leads performing like this, and most of all by creating a cohesive team of fellow offroaders who look after each other ! Well done @M.Seidam @Hisham Masaad and under the great guidance of @Chaitanya D

It is all result and effort of masters of this group and family @Carnity, whom working hard to have us growing, mastering and enjoying, in a safe manner. Thank you crew members, marshals, and experts.  

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

34 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Recently, realizing @Russ is in the drive, giving me a relaxed and comfortable feeling. You are always there @Russready to support. Would really love to have you in future drives, to concentrate on other things. 😉Much appreciated.

You’re most welcome @Hisham Masaad, don’t worry I will be looking for your drives and am ready to support!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use