•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 10 Nov 2021

Chaitanya D

What a blast to have this going on regularly so we can blow off some steam in the middle of the week and be all warmed up for the weekend drives

Amazing partial lead by @Hisham Masaadand I can't wait to hold you to your promise when your a leader, you will take us out everyday 😂😂

Thanks to @Chaitanya Dfor the 2nd half of the drive. Those night adventures are super addictive. The adrenaline rush that comes with criss crossing into the abyss in total darkness is just something out of this world

Thanks to @M.Seidamfor your kindness and generosity by offering your ride and save our drive. Amazing self recovery from that pocket 💪💪

@Russ I don't know what your doing but your recovery skills keeps  amazing me week after week. Keep it up bro, you're awesome 👌👌

@Anoop Nair @Charbel @Pacific @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @Batuhan Kulac and @Zed you are all great drivers. I had no trouble at the back thanks to your skills

The couple of recoveries we've done were awesome as well. Specially the pocket that swallowed @Chaitanya D and @Hisham Masaad. It was very amusing watching our experienced leaders come out of such a nasty situation 

@Zed its a crime to have a Y62 sent to the mall 😂😂. I am quite sure you will discover the true potential of the beast when you modify the bumpers and have appropriate departure and approaching angles

See you all soon 🤙🤙

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Russ said:

You’re most welcome @Hisham Masaad, don’t worry I will be looking for your drives and am ready to support!

Much appreciated @Russ, I am sure this will be for a short time. Soon you will be leading as well, and will leave me alone 🥲Wish you always a successful happy offroading journey 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

thanks for letting me drive your X

With genuine pleasure that is all mine , any time my friend . X will be ready to roar always whenever needed and you would do same no doubt 🙏. And for smoothness maybe part the car but it is always  the driver 😉 who’s behind the wheel 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use