•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 12 Nov 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Hi Ale,

Thanks a lot for the welcome notes

you have any prior off-road experience
Nope, this is my first time :)

your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets;
My vehicle has stock front and rear tow hooks, hope that is sufficient, please advice

if your car has the required ground clearance of min. 8 inches (21 cm) between the ground and its bumpers/undercar.
Yes, it has a good clearance 

Please let me know if I can join Friday trip

Thanks Azeem

• Thanks (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Azeem M said:

Hi Ale,

Thanks a lot for the welcome notes

you have any prior off-road experience
Nope, this is my first time :)

your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets;
My vehicle has stock front and rear tow hooks, hope that is sufficient, please advice

if your car has the required ground clearance of min. 8 inches (21 cm) between the ground and its bumpers/undercar.
Yes, it has a good clearance 

Please let me know if I can join Friday trip

Thanks Azeem

Hi @Azeem M. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Thanks

Hi Ale

Thanks for the welcome note, 

unfortunately i am down with health issues and not in a position to join tomorrow's session. Pls remove me from the list.

Looking forward to join next week.

My Vehicle is White Pajero 3.8 SWB 

Regards

Suresh.K

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Mohammed Ismail, @Asem Rashwan, @Mohammed El-Dakamawy, @Azeem M, @Shanky Ochani, @Arijit Bhattacharyya, @Mo Moharam and @Jean Jarjoura, a few last minute recommendations for tomorrow's drive. 

• Please make sure to have filled your tank before reaching the meeting point.
  • Kindly try to arrive a few minutes earlier, so you can start deflating ASAP, allowing us to leave shortly after the meeting time
  • Try to have learned how to use the deflator you have purchased, so you can proceed with deflation without further delay
  • If you have a radio with you, make sure you can input the channel manually, or have the following frequency memorized: 446.006

No further information is needed. Have a nice evening and a restful night. Myself and @marks will be waiting for you at the meeting point.

See you all tomorrow morning.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Asem Rashwan said:

Hi everyone, I couldn't do the ride as the team told me that my car doesn't have front tow point, so can anyone suggest a place to install one 

Thanks in advance 

@Asif Hussain perhaps you can help out.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi Guys, successfully did my first desert drive with carnity, really a wonderful experience also learned many things about off roading

Thanks a lot for @Ale Vallecchi & @marks completing this drive safe and successful

Looking forward to join more drives with this club :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use