•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 13 Nov 2021

M.Seidam

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  13 Nov 2021, Saturday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ehQGQuzWNJksUvEo7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies and above drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar: 

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 13 Nov 2021

Dear @salah2u, @Rsjiv Samuel, @Santoso Marjuki 

it has come to my notice that you guys have booked more than one drive . Please as per Carnity advice and notification you can RSVP till Wednesday only one drive where after that multiple drives are allowed , giving the priority to wait listed participants. Can I ask you to choose one drive only please till Wednesday. 

thank you for understanding and wish you pleasant week 

Mohamed 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear @salah2u, @Rsjiv Samuel, @Santoso Marjuki 

it has come to my notice that you guys have booked more than one drive . Please as per Carnity advice and notification you can RSVP till Wednesday only one drive where after that multiple drives are allowed , giving the priority to wait listed participants. Can I ask you to choose one drive only please till Wednesday. 

thank you for understanding and wish you pleasant week 

Mohamed 

@M.Seidamnoted and now active only on this weekend drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@salah2u please refrain from booking into two drives on Sunday evening. 

Please find our single drive policy below which is also published in the WhatsApp group notification:

SINGLE DRIVE REQUEST

To prevent all drives from getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP, we would like to request everyone to please RSVP ONE DRIVE (for the weekend: Friday and Saturday) initially and then RSVP your second or third drive from Wednesday onward, please. 

Sun - Tuesday - Limiting one drive per member 
(For the weekend drives: Friday and Saturday).

Wednesday onward - RSVP on multiple drives are open.

P.S. You can waitlist your name anytime for multiple drives too, like below.
Example: Gaurav - Second drive waitlist.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Mo Moharam welcome to Carnity , please if this is your first time drive in Carnity offroad club then it’s mandatory to join the Absolute newbie drive ( AN )  . Every Friday there is an AN drive . If the drive is full then you can RSVP the next Friday 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @takeshi sobue I am afraid to inform you that this is a fewbie level drive and from your profile you are newbie . Please choose a newbie drive from the drive posts . Thanks for understanding . I will remove your RSVP 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Hi @takeshi sobue I am afraid to inform you that this is a fewbie level drive and from your profile you are newbie . Please choose a newbie drive from the drive posts . Thanks for understanding . I will remove your RSVP 

Yes!  Thank you very much.  I will participate after improving.

Thank you @takeshi sobue for understanding and this is all about Safety as the different levels have different levels of difficulty and pace that’s why a structured ladder has been implemented in Carnity to endure enjoying this passion safely . 
However if you believe that you are up to there due to previous experience please see below links of the grading structure as well as how to declare your previous offroad experience 

Thanks again 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Daniel Rodas please let me know which car are you driving for this drive? . TIA

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use