•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lehbab to Lisaili - 12 Nov 2021

Wrangeld

A big thank you to @Wrangeld @Alex Raptorfor the wonderful drive, support and guidance through the technical dunes. Learnt a lot today about controlled drive through the soft dunes. Looking forward to much more. A few pictures from the drive

BB454F95-BED9-4559-A9A8-9166987A16CD.jpeg

DDD881B5-5CD9-484F-9811-B8675FDF4FE0.jpeg

D9714415-E3D6-447D-A525-7F3F4C6EA6BA.jpeg

ECB51E53-824F-4356-A553-89E740E7DE21.jpeg

F8986C4C-2DA5-4BF0-918D-0DE85F7139C3.jpeg

F0006F3A-5EF4-4C3F-8F2F-075B3B7B825C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

15 hours ago, Muhammad Qasim said:

I wonder if that black xtera which Brock down have managed to tow the car to the city? If you guys see this post please let us know if you were fine share your further experience. Feeling sorry for them but with great team they took them to the safe zone. 😊

Hi @Muhammad Qasim to reassure you, I asked Jose to let me know when he was collected and he confirmed that the recovery arrived around 9am. 

Thanks for showing such concern for another driver. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It was really amazing experience at a challenging location. Great thanks to @Wrangeld and @Alex Raptor for your support and guidance for getting my confidence level to high.

@WrangeldThanks for helping me to get my damaged parts from desert by driving back. Fixed the bumper issues today. 

Looking forward to seeing you in next drive again soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Absolutely amazing drive this one was, thanks to @Wrangeld, @Jeepieand hell of a truck from @Alex Raptor, super impressed with your ride. Also appreciated the constant motivation from all the experts to keep pushing everyone on the ascents and technical guidance to pull oneself out on refusals. Super impressed with the track as well, I believe we must have driven almost 30/35 km. Also repeating my radio feedback " experienced the best drive so far". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Tom B How are you doing?  After adding spacer to your car (LandCruiser) for getting more height, how is the on-road experience. Is it ok compared to before? Appreciate if you can give contact details for your garage to enquire.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Harshad Ashraf said:

@Tom B How are you doing?  After adding spacer to your car (LandCruiser) for getting more height, how is the on-road experience. Is it ok compared to before? Appreciate if you can give contact details for your garage to enquire.

Hi @Harshad Ashraf, personally I think it handles better on the road having made the changes. So much so I am not going to keep the old wheels. I will try and sell.

I used Arctic Trucks. Contact Stewart - 0568065500 . Very impressed with them.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use