•  

CANCELLED - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Wathba Fossil Dunes to Razeen Wonder Crests - 12 Nov 2021

3 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Looking forward and hoping that huge oil explorers haven't spoiled this part of the terrain .c u all tomo. 

Not until last Saturday.. 😉😉

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Lorenzo Candelpergher, first of all thank you for accommodating all waitlist requests.

I regret to inform you that I will not be able to join your drive tomorrow. Please excuse the short notice.

I wish everyone a fun and safe drive tomorrow.

• Sad (0) 1

Dear All, 

@Ilya, @PaoloMaraziti, @Mus_hus78@imranaasghar81, @Archibald Jurdi, @Ranjan Das, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Rawad, @Arman, @JeromeFJ, @varunmehndiratta, @Mario Cornejo@Luca Palanca Falsini

I am very sorry to inform you that I just found out that my car has a significant oil leakage and it would not be safe for me to drive 2x130km to AD + 90km off road in these conditions. 

With great disappointment, I'm forced to CANCEL THE DRIVE

Please accept my apologies for the very short notice, but I found out about the problem only this morning when I did a final check on the car before leaving to Abu Dhabi. I hope you understand. 

• Sad (0) 7

4 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear All, 

@Ilya, @PaoloMaraziti, @Mus_hus78@imranaasghar81, @Archibald Jurdi, @Ranjan Das, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Rawad, @Arman, @JeromeFJ, @varunmehndiratta, @Mario Cornejo@Luca Palanca Falsini

I am very sorry to inform you that I just found out that my car has a significant oil leakage and it would not be safe for me to drive 2x130km to AD + 90km off road in these conditions. 

Please accept my apologies for the very short notice, but I found out about the problem only this morning when I did a final check on the car before leaving to Abu Dhabi. I hope you understand. 

Lorenzo huge well done for spotting this and your 100% correct to be cautious. Huge shame of course but its out of your control, It happens and I totally understand..... hope the car is OK and see you soon, Imran

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear All, 

It is what it is, Hope to see you on the next one.

Thanks for you letting us know :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Lorenzo Candelpergher changed the title to CANCELLED - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Wathba Fossil Dunes to Razeen Wonder Crests - 12 Nov 2021

Important Information

Terms of use