•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Fayah to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 12 Nov 2021

Islam Soliman

@Islam Soliman thanks for trusting me with being CF 😊, btw I’ll be driving the Y62 tomorrow… I’ve taken the Y62 to some FB+ drives tho, but feel free to re-order if you think it changes the dynamics. On the other hand I’ll be in front of another Y62 from Danial 😁
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Zed said:

@Islam Soliman thanks for trusting me with being CF 😊, btw I’ll be driving the Y62 tomorrow… I’ve taken the Y62 to some FB+ drives tho, but feel free to re-order if you think it changes the dynamics. On the other hand I’ll be in front of another Y62 from Danial 😁

@Islam Solimani will be drive y61 tomorrow, @Zedsorry for let you down bro😝

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

@Islam Soliman I was planning to drive in the morning with Lorenzo but his car suffered and issue and the drive is canceled. Any chance to join this drive ? 

I got bad flu 😷 and headache ….. in the hosptial to check all ok with me while sitting I was checking the list of people going on this drive and seen all my old but gold valued friends in this drive …..don’t know if the lead will accept me in but joined it ….. paolo just join it if there is issue with it the lead will leave a notice here ….

Just now, PaoloMaraziti said:

@Mus_hus78, I hope all will be well at the hospital, get well soon !

Severe headache with blocked nose and stuffy chest …. Just bad flu I guess but hope to Walk out in an hour or two …. Have you reached the drive point of intermidaete drive ?!

1 hour ago, PaoloMaraziti said:

Gusy, a very nice and fun drive yesterday, I enjoyed very very much.

Thanks Paolo, I didn’t do much support, just tugging a small Pajero effortlessly using momentum, you and the guys were the one who shovel as if there’s gold down there 😂 Always nice to have you in the convoy bro 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use