•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 19 Nov 2021

Vanessa8580

Thank you @Vanessa8580, @Lawrence_Chehimi and all the group for the amazing day. I have saved the drive in gpx format (from Gaia GPS). Please find it attached.

It might be a good memory :)

Here as a picture in case you don't want to import the file ;) 

image.png.4be84eb829b4a5220923834ca38222d2.png

new-track-19112021-074344.gpx

Edited by Sergio Negri
  • Like (+1) 3

@Sergio Negri @Simon Dawood @Asem Rashwan @Javier Martin @Motorian Racing @Suresh K @JERINE_B @Nikita Kuzmich @Eduardo sos @CEdric Rodrigues @ahmed salama 

It was a great pleasure to meet you all yesterday ! You all did amazingly well, we had a few refusals but the sand played tricks on us. It was extremely soft in some places and it even surprised me sometimes. I hope you all enjoyed the drive yesterday and we see each other soon in the newbie drives.

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7:00 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use