•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 20 Nov 2021

Anish S

@Gregory @Reggie Landicho @Adam James @AlexM @Stav @Russ @Santoso Marjuki @Fabien Monleau @MMansoor @Nizam Deen @Sunil Mathew

Hello Everybody,

Please find the convoy list for tomorrow's drive and we will be using Channel Number 1 (446006).  Looking forward to see you all.

1136369070_ScreenShot2021-11-18at7_07_46AM.png.1e5db27eee788835da56a0af40fcd249.png

• Like (+1) 3

Another great drive with @Anish S! Thanks for the flowing drive with a bit of everything... Appreciate thinking of me when we needed to tug @AlexM (BTW @AlexM great pic of your Wrangler on the crest!) Always good to know that @Russ and @Sunil Matheware there as support. 

BTW my son said it's "one of his best drives" 😂

Have a good week everyone...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great job @Anish S! We covered a mix of exhilarating technical trails. I regret inviting my friend for a Fewbie drive, he was puking 🤮 for 4 hours.😃. My intention was to hook him up to off-roading. Now, not sure😅😅😅

Very good SL by @Gregoryand Support by @Russ& @Sunil Mathew

Great teamwork by the rest of the team👋👋👋. @AlexM, @Stav, @Santoso Marjuki, @Bernard Kalaani, @Fabien Monleau, @MMansoor & @Nizam Deen

Excellent drive by the whole team, Fast paced drive. See you later in our playground.👍

cheers!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

@Gregory @Reggie Landicho @Bernard Kalaani @AlexM @Stav @Russ @Santoso Marjuki @Fabien Monleau @MMansoor @Nizam Deen @Sunil Mathew

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for joining the drive on Saturday and for being punctual. We started from Murquab which was pretty churned up especially the big dunes and play area. Most of this drive, we drove in technical terrain to make our way to Al Hathmah Area.  The last hour of the drive we enjoyed the nice dunes that Al Hathmah had to offer and which never disappoints. We encountered only few minor refusals and stuck which were recovered swiftly. 

Thank you all for your patience and help during recoveries with shoveling.  It was so amazing to see the proactiveness and the team spirit from you all which is vital in this sport. Well done everybody👏.

Thank you @Russ for your assistance and support with the recoveries throughout the drive, we were lucky to have you in the drive. I am also very grateful to have @Gregory  and as always you were an excellent second lead making necessary changes when required and also showed interest in learning and practicing rope recovery which you executed perfectly. Thank you @Sunil Mathew for you support and for being an awesome sweep.

1773346232_Screenshot_20211122-235603_GaiaGPS_2.jpg.d42c7227c505f0f2aa48739be736d0a0.jpg723165419_Screenshot_20211122-235621_GaiaGPS_2.jpg.0b08f55e48e7b53fcf4837f3d38e15e9.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Anish S always a pleasure to be in one of your drives, this one was extra special as there was some completely new terrain I hadn’t previously explored!

The standard and pace of the drive was great. A perfect 2L as usual from @Gregory and a flawless sweep from @Sunil Mathew.

Very well driven by all:

@Reggie Landicho @Bernard Kalaani @AlexM @Stav @Santoso Marjuki @Fabien Monleau @MMansoor @Nizam Deen 

See you soon 🌵

Ps - Some pics in the gallery 📸

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Reggie Landicho said:

Hello Team,

Recently, just finished the video on this drive, watch on this link:

Thanks @Reggie Landicho for sharing... that was a good drive with @Anish S👍🙏

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information