•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan West (Al Fayah - Ramlat) - Abu Dhabi - 19 Nov 2021

Mehmet Volga

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

That is indeed true, but on Fewbie level onwards we tend to give the member some time for him to assess his situation by himself and give him some attempts to self-recover. That is for them the only way to learn self-recovery. Holding hands is fine in Newbie level but once they have entered Fewbie level, they need to become a bit more self-reliant in my opinion. 

I only interfered when I found that they were digging themselves in which I feel should be avoided. Everybody including me in initial days think the refusal can be overcome with raw power which I found out is aggravating the situation. Other times I was silent. I personally prefer the blip blip, left right, forward reverse technique taught to me by the DCT Champ @Wrangeld in a drive than using raw power which is not getting you anywhere but making the car more dug down. I am indebted to Richard and @Chaitanya D for having the patience to spent so much time for those lessons. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use